Chapter Four *Special Edition*

This is a special edition because it is more of a quote story rather than having three paragraphs

First, a bit of background. A few weeks ago, we were in science class (probably the rowdiest class) and we had a substitute teacher. Yeah, you can see where this is going. We were supposed to be doing a test, which we all miraculously finished, except one kid, but we'll get to that. Any who, basically everyone was deliberately trying to annoy the sub. (I don't remember her name and I'm too lazy to think of a fake one so we'll just call her The Sub, or TS) Here is a play by play (somewhat in order) of the event. Oh yeah! When I was writing the quotes on paper I didn't really write down what kid said what so I'll just use pretend names. Another thing, these events didn't happen one after the other. There was time in between them. Alright, onto the story. 

Two boys named Jesse and Aiden were playing Agar.io on the computers all class when they finished their tests, instead of doing the research work we were supposed to do. 

I have a list with a friend called "Funny Things For Olivia to Yell At The Top Of Her Lungs When There's A Sub" (Or something like that)  So I yelled what I could remember from that list. These are the results:

Me- "GET SHREKED NOOB!"

The Sub- *No reaction*

Kid in my class- "Shut up Olivia!"

Me to the kid- "GET SHREKED!"

*Later in the class*

Me- "DAB!"

The Sub- *No reaction*

Teacher- Okay no more talking everyone!"

Me- *Has my headphones on listening to school inappropriate music*

*Kids talking about buoyancy or whatever we were 'learning' about*

John to Bob- "Fat people float."

Ben H, the kid that sits in front of me (There's two guys named Ben in my class)

Ben H *in a deep voice*- "My name is Phil and I live in your mom."

Me- *Laughs*

Ben- *Keeps saying stuff in a deep voice and making weird noises*

*Wyatt stops working on his test so The Sub takes it away*

Someone- "I love how Ben's just on his phone"

Ben, on his phone- "No I'm not!" 

 (I don't remember which Ben this was)

Wyatt- "I think there's bugs under my skin- or I'm just going mentally insane."

Jesse and Aiden again. They were using 'sign language' that is hard to describe- it was sexual let's leave it at that. 

TS- "Stop talking! And laughing!"

Me- *Giggles*

Me- *Logs onto Wattpad and starts messaging @Welcome_Mat while I'm supposed to be working on the computer*

Ben D- (The other Ben) *Crouches under table*

Me- *Laughing* "Ben, what are you doing?"

Ben D- "She can't see me."

The Sub- *Exasperated tone* "I can see you."

Ben D- "No you can't."

Dylan- "He's John Cena"

Me- *Rolls eyes*

*People keep asking to use the bathroom*

TS- "Only one bathroom trip per person!"

Me- "But what if you poop your pants?"

TS- "That's unfortunate."

*End of Class*

TS- *Serious Tone*  "You guys are the worst class I've ever had."

Ashlyn- "Yay we broke the record!"

Believe it or not she actually substituted in our class room again after that.