Chapter Twelve

That's Not My Name

This is another story involving Chey. 

Meagan, Jade and I were eating lunch with her at our usual spot.

Meagan was talking about something, or going on a rant, and the rest of us kept interrupting her.

Now, I have to give some background before this next part. There is this girl in our grade who Meagan doesn't like. Her name is Megan. (Pronounced Mee- gahn) 

Teachers often confuse the two, sounding out their names. So they will accidentally pronounce Megan like Mag-an and Meagan like Mee- gahn. While Megan will just politely correct the teacher, Meagan absolutely HATES being called Megan, and will often correct the teacher like 

"It's MAG- AN" usually followed by a glare.

Chey knows that Meagan hates her name being pronounced wrong. 

Okay, so back to Meagan being continuously interrupted. She got frustrated at us and yelled, "Listen to me!!" 

Chey then piped up, "Yeah guys, listen to mee- ghan" 

Meagan glared at her, and we all laughed. Don't worry Meagan and Chey were still friends after that, and Meagan knew she was joking. 

It's Time To Stop

One day, a bunch of the idiot boys in my grade were walking around continuously saying "Y'all need Jesus!" This was sort of offensive, as I am a Christian, but it was also really funny. The first few times.  Eventually it got really annoying, because they were literally just saying it after everything one of the others said. 

For example:

B- "Wow this book is boring."

P- "Ya'll need Jesus"

G- "This weekend is going to be so lit."

B-  "Ya'll need Jesus"

R- "I'm hungry"

G- "Ya'll need Jesus"

R- "Ya'll need Jesus"

B- "No, ya'll need Jesus"

It was only really funny the first few times because it was so random. But after awhile it was just the idiot squad being the idiot squad again. 

Spazzy McSpazzerson

I was eating lunch with Meagan once, when I had a ball of Saran Wrap left over from something I ate.

Knowing that Meagan is a huge spaz, I threw the wrapper at her when she wasn't paying attention.

She flipped out, screaming and moving her body so it looked like she was having a seizure.

I sat there laughing at her, while she picked up the ball and threw it back at me.

Other things that make Meagan spaz in hilarious ways are either putting your hands by her neck or tazing her waist with your hands.

These things usually make her scream, or say hilarious gibberish.

For example, "GOO GOoO GAAhh" or, "AI yi yi yi yi!"

As a matter of fact, the "Ai yi yi yi yi yi!" incident caused me to create "Mexican Meagan" a funny drawing of Meagan showing Mexican stereotypes by wearing a long Mexican skirt, a poncho, and a sombrero while holding maracas, with a speech bubble saying "Ai yi yi yi yi!"

When I gave her the drawing, she laughed her head off and to this day the drawing is hanging on her bulletin board.