Chapter 3: Because you're with me

Concon's POV

I went to the side park immediately, trying to shake off the thoughts I had for Seika awhile ago. 'WHAT WAS I THINKING?!'

I stomped my way to my favorite tree. Carefully climbing the trunk as I lay down on one of it's branches.

I slept away the thoughts I had, easily forgetting about what I was feeling towards the new girl in school.

Sabrina's POV

We were at the canteen about to have our break. We sat at our usual table and started to eat.

"Have you seen Concon?" Georgina asked.

"Well, no. The last time I saw her she was storming out of the classroom." Franz said.

I wonder where Concon could have been.

I looked around and saw Seika by the end of the hall, having only an apple for her break.

I glanced around again thinking maybe Concon is with her but she's no where around.

"I'll be right back." I said as I stood up and walked towards Seika's direction.

"Hey, Seika. Right?" she looked up at me and smiled.

"Yeah." she nodded.

"I'm Sabrina, class 3-1 too. I was wondering if you've seen Concon around?."

She smiled and said. "No, she left the room quickly when the bell rang." I nodded and went back to our table.

"Still nowhere to be found." I sighed.

"Don't worry, she'll come by when she wants to." Franz said. I did what she said and let go of my worry about Concon.

When we were about to go back to our classroom, we passed by where Seika is and saw that Concon was with her.

They were talking. Just talking. Concon saw as and waved at us to come closer.

As we got nearer, I saw how quickly Seika blushed. 'She's a shy girl.' I decided to be friends with her. She doesn't seem that bad.

I walked towards them and greeted them hello.

"Hey Concon! Hello again Seika." I smiled at her. She smiled at me then brought her head down.

"Hey guys, I want you all to meet Seika." Concon said to us.

"Seika, meet Sabrina, Georgina, and Franz." All of us smiled at her and she smiled at us too. "I'ts nice to meet you."

"To you too. By the way Con, where the hell were you? We've been waiting for you. Franz asked.

"I was in the park. Took a nap then went here where, I found Seika sitting alone and that's why I joined her." Concon explained.