Chapter 4: Who's the Girlfriend?

Franz POV

We (Georgina, Sabrina and I) were at my house watching tv as we wait for Concon to arrive.

"What's taking her too long?" Georgina said. It's already 4pm. Class ended by 2:30 and we've agreed to meet here at 3:30.

'What the HELL is she doing?'

"Call her and asked her where she is." Sabrina said.

I took my phone out but when I was supposed to hit call button, the door bell rang.

"That's probably her. I'll let her in." as I stood up and went to open the door.

"You're late." I said flatly.

"Sorry!" she exclaimed. I sighed and let her in.

"Where the hell were you?" Georgina asked as Concon was in her sight.

"Uh.. I finished some errands for my aunt." she explained, looking down.

"You're such a bad liar." Sabrina said. "Spit it out Concon. We'll do it the easy way or the hard way?."

"Sheesh! Okay okay. You don't need to be so melodramatic.

I just hang around at school and waited for Seika." she said, her last few words trailing off to whisper.

"Kyaaah! WHAT?!" the three of us squeled. Concon covered her ears and laughed.

"Looks like someone crushing on someone." I teased. Concon glared at me and I laughed at her.

"Come on guys, I'm just trying to be friendly." she explained.

"Yeah, right. FRIENDS." I rolled my eyes on her.

Then Concon started to tackle us, tickling us to the ground.

We laid there laughing and laughing until Georgina stop and said,

"Concon? What are you going to do about Anne?"

Concon's POV

I stopped when Georgina said that.

I was deep in thought but I only said "I don't know."

We were quiet for a while after that.

'I really don't know what to do. Anne and I had been dating for a year and a half now and I do love her. But, it's been so long since we last saw each other. Anne is a couple of years older than me and she's in college taking up medicine. I don't know but it's been so long that I can't tell if I really feel the same about her.'

We all jumped at the sound of my phone ringing.

I took my phone out and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey hun." Oh god it's Anne. Such a horrid timing! Damn.

"Oh, hey hun. What's up?" I replied reluctantly.

"Same thing, same thing. Are you free tomorrow?"

"Uh, I don't know. Why?" I stand up to go to the yard, to have some privacy.

"Well, I took a day-off from school and I'll be home tomorrow. I'm just going to get some things from th--."

"You'll be home tomorrow?" I asked cutting her off.

"Yeah, and I'm just wondering if we could meet?" she asked. I could hear the hesitation in her voice.

"Sure hun. Why not?" I asked jokingly.

"But don't you have class?" she asked.

"Then I'll skip class too." I said proudly.

"Really?"

"Really. I want to see you."

"Yeah, me too." she sighed. "I have to go now, I'll see you tomorrow. Love you."

"I love you too. See ya." I ended the call.

I walked back while smiling. When I came in, they asked in chorus, "What?" I looked at them, eyes gleaming in excitement.

"Anne is coming home. Would you mind if we skip class tomorrow?" I asked.