Entry 1: Black Lotus?!?!?

Edited Version

Loggin.....Welcome back Miki

Okay I hope he is Online.....yep he is waiting for me in his ship....

Shadow invites you to a game

Joining Squad.......

Miki: Hey sweety 😇

Shadow: Hey Darling 😁

Miki:What shall we do??

Shadow: There's a special mission do you have it on navigation...

Miki: Yeah I do.....OMFG AM I READING THIS RIGHT??? 100 ARGON XD

Shadow: 😁 shall we??

Miki: we shall, my love

..........loading............
Orokin Fraction
Capture
Lvl 100
................................
Spawn Trinity Prime with Carrier Prime & Frost Prime with Carrier Prime

Miki starts looking inside the lockers and smashimg some orokin crates, while Shadow runs right ahead, Miki then follows behind him admiring the alpha male...her one and only leader. They started killing a few orokin corpuses and grineer and now ran towards the target 50 meters away.

Lotus: Be warned tenno, this target has special abilities, you may have to use the powers that you recovered from the war within.

Miki and Shadow reached the target and was shocked to find the target is Black Lotus.

Miki:WTF is this some sick joke ?!?! 😦

The target was not running away like the usual targets did, Miki and Shadow was shocked and caught off guard, Shadow plants a snow globe around them.

Shadow: Miki stay in my snow globe, talk to the Lotus! Find out wtf is going on!!!

Miki: Okay honey, I will heal you when your bar is low...

The target attempted to attack Miki but failed thanks to Shadow's frost prime abilities.

-----------
Miki: Lotus this target....what the hell is going on?!?!

Lotus: What's wrong tenno??.....I sense something troubling you....

Miki: The target is a black version of you...how is this possible?!?! Shadow is distracting it so I can communicate with you

Lotus: It can't be......tenno scan the target so I can trace the life-form and find out what you're up against

Miki: Yes Lotus
-------------

Miki takes out her codex scanner and tries to scan the Black Lotus but fails every-time. She sees Shadow's shield and health bar is low and uses her blessing ability twice.

Shadow: Thanks babe 😉

Miki: No problem honey, I have spoken with the Lotus, I need you to hold her in a still position so I can scan her...