Entry 18: The Birth of the Twins

Shadow POV

I run down the hall of the Medic ward, stressing out of my mind, I catch a glimpse of Val, Maze, Xavier, Nova and Lexi.

Shadow: How is she??!??

Lexi: We don't know Lyra will come out any minute to explain

I watch everybody's tense faces, then We see the Trinity Prime Doctor Lyra, Everyone stands up.

Nova: How is she??

Lyra: I don't understand why you're all panicking out, she's fine and is now resting.....Would you like to see the twins??

Everyone: SHE ALREADY GAVE BIRTH?!?!!

Lyra: *smiles* Her twins were quite the fighters, eager to come so we couldn't delay her preparation for birth

Shadow: I'm going in alone....

I hear everyone go silent, no one even dares to object, I look at Lyra who nods in agreement. I follow Lyra into room 32 and see Miki's dreamer and see my daughter and son in pods. My son, a Loki warframe and My daughter, a Trinity warframe, I look at Miki who is smiling at me.

Miki: Alex Rain-Crow Skywalker.......

I stare at her, then look over to our daughter.

Miki: Winter Titiania Yuki Skywalker

Shadow: Why Titiania as her middle name??

Miki: Because I want to have your mother's middle name.....

Shadow:.........

Miki: Shadow I'm okay 😌

Shadow: Thank you

Miki smiled at me and rubbing the palm of hand against my warframe.

Lyra: Miki you may be discharged today, as soon as your twins neural sensors are stable, the process is still in progress, it will take about 10 minutes.

Miki: Okay....

Lyra left the room and everyone ran inside the room.

Lexi: Oh my tennos'

Nova: A Loki and a Trinity

Xavier: Congrats Shadow

Val: Beautiful

Maze: Congratulations Master Shadow, Master Miki....

Shadow: I-I need a breathe of fresh air

I just walk out the room, not looking back and headed to the Medic ward Balcony.

__________________
Miki POV

I watch Shadow leave the room, I don't blame him this is all overwhelming, being parents......

Xavier: *Sighs* I will go talk with him.....