Entry 17: The Proposal

Miki POV

I had just arrived back at the DOJO, Mira was talking with Val and Maze, I walked up to them.

Val: Hey, you're back

Mira: How do you feel??

Miki: I feel fine just a bit tired

Maze: Why don't you go rest Miki, We will let Shadow know

Miki: Thanks guys

I went upstairs and rested in the guest room, waiting for Shadow to arrive from HQ. I lay down and start to feel sharp pain in my lower back, I yelp in pain as I felt another sharp jab. I got off the bed and clutched to my stomach, oh god this pain is unbearable

*Private Mind-Link*

Shadow: what pain??

Miki: How did you hear my thoughts

Shadow: Well your carrying my children, the blood of mine is inside of you......now tell me what pain??

Miki: Shadow my back hurts there is a sh- OW

Shadow: I'm in the DOJO, where are you??

Miki: Upstairs

*Closed Private Mind-Link*

I see Shadow walk through the door and picks me up from the floor, He carries me bridal style back on his ship, to our bedroom. He transformed to his dreamer and I did the same, he lays me on the bed to my right side.

Shadow: where do you feel the pain??

Miki: ......My lower back......

Shadow starts to rub my lower back gently, the sensation of his hand touching my back is sparkling. As he continues to rub my lower back, the pain quickly subsides, I start to moan.

Shadow: As much as I would like to fuck you, you need some rest.....

Miki: C-can you at least assist me.....to c-cum??

I turn my head to him to see smirking darkly , I can't help but get even more aroused. He removes his clothing, leaving him in only his boxer briefs, then helps me into my night gown. I lay on my right side with my back against his chest, I lift up my left leg to make sure he could get a better reach. He uses his 2 fingers to start rubbing my clit, this time with no teasing involved, I start to breathe heavily, and he smirks darkly. He rubs more faster and harder, I start to scream feeling a knot of desires in the pity of my stomach, I then release the my tension, orgasming onto his fingers. I watch intensely as he licks and sucks his fingers, tasting my juices. I feel him erection on my ass, I started rubbing my ass on his erection, he growls.

Shadow: Miki, don't......I need you rest....it will pass.....Now sleep.....

Miki: Y-yes

When he talks in his Alpha male tone towards I can't help but obey him, after all its what makes him the man, I start to drift off to sleep.
_________________
Val POV

I am standing in the living room with Maze and my Mom, we all stare at a Nyx that Miki brought back.

Mira: What's your name child??