Entry 12: Dress Shopping

Miki POV

I watched as Mira boss everybody about the decor of the grand hall, I was sat down by the table with all of Mira's crazy decor ideas. She is one Harlequin, I mentally laughed to myself, Ever since I told her about Shadow's behaviour, things have become distant between me and him...

*Flash Back*

I sat on the table depressed, thinking about how Shadow's possessiveness got out of control, he end up bruising my wrist the other night. I stared at my food and have seem to have lost my appetite, luckily I'm not in Dreamer form.

Mira: Honey please excuse me and Miki for a couple of minutes

I look up to see everyone staring at me at the table, Shadow giving me a slight dark look. I sighed, got out of my chair and followed Mira, she led me down the hall and into to a weird room.

Mira: Please tell me Miki what's wrong?

Miki: ........

Mira: The room is an illusion room which I created so not even my husband would hear our conversation.

Miki: .......Shadow....It's just even since I told I'm pregnant.....he has been all dark towards me and extremely possessive. And I can't take it anymore, I don't answer back in fear of him doing this to me again

I transform into my Dreamer form and show her the healing purple bruises around my wrists, I know Shadow didn't do intentionally but still. I look up to see Mira with a 'I'm going to beat him to death' look on her face, suddenly she drags me out the illusion room and back to the dining room. Everyone is staring at me, I was still in Dreamer form, Mira exposed my wrists to everyone, She looked at Shadow.

Mira: Did you do this?!?!

I see Neko widened his eyes then turned to Shadow giving off a dark glare towards him. Everyone stared at Shadow, Val choked on her food, she was pissed she took her claws out and lunged towards Shadow. Shadow dodges her attack, Neko uses his ability to freeze Val in place.

Val: HOW DARE YOU!! IDOIT YOU COULD OF DONE DAMAGE TO THE BABIES

Shadow: tsk!

Mira: Valkyr stand back with Miki ....

Val: NO! I WO-

Mira: Valkyr DO AS YOU'RE TOLD

Val jumps towards me and stand next to me. I turned to see Neko look over to Mira.

Neko: I leave this up to you Mira....

Catching Shadow off guard, Mira blasted him through the roof, everyone stood in shock.

Mira: Don't come home, til you fix that Alpha male attitude of yours

*End of Flash back*

Ever since then Shadow has calm down,but is still a bit cold and now more distant towards me, Our sex life is non existent which has made me feel insecure. Val told me if he tried anything again that she would kick his ass, I told her its not necessary, but she insisted.

Mira: NO! The red banner is meant to be on the right with the blue ribbons 😠😠

I watched Mira go up the ladder, and fix their mistakes, I laughed, Val and Nova came up to me.