The Encounter

A week has passed since their third month of dating, a week without communication and then accidentally met in the most heart-breaking encounter.

Blaire was really surprised from what she saw. She saw her boyfriend and her best friend, Tina, clinging on to him. But she gave them a second thought and didn't believe what she thought she was thinking, so she approached them without any hesitations or doubts because she fully trust her boyfriend and best friend. As soon as they saw Blaire walking up to them, Tina immediately let go of Peter’s arm and acted like she wasn’t clinging to his arm just seconds ago. As Blaire got a good distance between them, she asked Peter

"Hey, been a week since we met or talked to each other.  How have you been?", but they both only gave her a silence reply.

Blaire wondering what was wrong spoke again "Hello? Am I talking to someone?", but they still gave her a silence reply.

After a couple of minutes, Peter was the one who broke the silence and said with a low and nervous tone "We're getting married".

Blaire’s response was unexplainable and confused of course then adding anger, betrayal bottling up her emotions. "Run that by me again?" Blaire’s voice came out in a whisper.

"He said, we are getting married" Tina answered Blaire’s question in a slow tone like talking to kinder grader learning to pronounce every syllable.

Blaire couldn’t apprehend why it was happening, why to her. Even with her emotions exploding all over her body, she covered it by forcing herself to smile without them noticing the rage and betrayal she was feeling inside and said "Oh, ok, I get it. I understand, Congratulations! God Bless guys and I wish you both all the best".

Still smiling but slowly crumbling into a frown, she immediately turned her heels and quickly ran away as fast as her feet could take her with tears falling down her cheeks. She didn't care where she was heading, she just felt the wound inside her chest that was hurting so badly and kept on crying.

----------------------------------------------

Comment.Vote :)