Fate

The bell rang, as the teacher was leaving the classroom, everyone was rushed to where Max was seated to surround him and ask various questions. Even before they could reach his seat, he abruptly stood up and turned his chair towards Blaire since they were just sitting next to each other then said and gave her quick wink

"Hey, fate must be smiling down on us that they want us to be together all the time ;)".

"I guess so, and I’m happy with it J", Blaire giggled out. ~OMG! I can’t believe I’m giggling. I don’t giggle; I repeat ‘I don’t do giggles’. This is so not me! Ugh the things he makes me do. But I think I like the new me, scratch that, I love it! ~ She thought with a smile.

The whole class gasped and itching to know why they knew each other shouted their thoughts out

"WHAT?!?! YOU TWO KNOW EACH OTHER?"

The boys sobbing - "Oh no!! Our precious Blaire has been taken away AGAIN".

On the other hand, the girls were interviewing them on how they knew each other. Max smirked and said "To make the story short, I’m her boyfriend, we’re going out now, and she’s my girl. So guys, especially you boys, I know we only just met but I’m warning you. She’s off limits alright? And I mean it, don’t try any monkey business and we’re cool and can be best buds."

The guys nodded their head and mumbles ‘yes’ while the girls cooed at how sweet Max is and wish guys were more like him. Then everyone stared at Blaire and asked if its true, Blaire replied with a shy voice

"Yeah, it is. Actually, he’s the guy that you were all asking about earlier. The one that was with me on the way to school that you guys saw".

Trying to cope up with the situation, a girl asked "So, what’s the story? How did you two meet?" because everybody were so curious about them, they gave their undivided attention to what Blaire or Max will say. The one who did all the talking was mostly Blaire, since Max was busy ogling over Blaire.

She told them about their relationship for her classmates’ curiosity to be answered "Ok long story short, he used to be my boyfriend, my very first boyfriend to be exact. The one I was always telling you guys before. But we parted ways for some reasons and we didn’t have any contact for over a few years until yesterday evening. You guys know that Peter and I broke up right? A break-up that lead to something to another that was totally... uh… never mind. Anyways, he told me this morning that he just moved in town the other day along with his family and we met yesterday. How? He saved my life from being hit by a car. And that’s about it, he asked the question and I said yes".

Everybody was amazed by how fate brought them together again and how Max saved Blaire’s life, everyone agreed that Max might bring back the old Blaire before she was with Peter. Even though no one spoke up to Blaire before that they didn’t like Peter for her, at first it was all dandy and ok but as days grew to weeks they disliking the way Blaire was changing because of what Peter wants Blaire to be or do. They didn’t want to see Blaire unhappy since she was happy in her own little world before with Peter. But now everything changes and they’re happy that Max came into Blaire’s life once again,

~You see, everyone looks up to Blaire. Not only by her academic capability but with her spunk, feisty yet friendly personality; she can brighten up everyone’s mood with just that smile of hers, even though it decreased when she was with Peter. Anyways, not of it matters now and everyone has come to an agreement that we will be supporting their relationship~.