Maxemellano Lopez

Upon arriving at school, they separated their ways. Blaire went to her classroom, and Max was heading to the faculty office to arrange his transfer papers and what class block he is going to be in. Blaire, sitting in her desk and quietly waiting for the bell and then was suddenly attacked by all of her girl classmates and throwing so many various questions altogether like

~Hey, who was that?; The one you were with this morning on the way to school?; Is he your new boyfriend?; I’m sorry for what happened with Peter. But you deserve a better man, like the guy you were with this morning; So is he your new boyfriend now?; How did you two met?; Is he some model or something?; He’s so handsome and hot!; He’ll be going to this school right, because I saw his uniform was the same as ours; Well? ~

Blaire was just about to answer all of their questions but unfortunately the bell rang, so they said "You can tell us later after class J".

When the teacher entered their room, he didn’t shout like he normally would do, instead he announced something. Saying that there is a new student that will be joining their class from now on, the class grew with anticipation of what kind of student will be joining them. Waiting with excitement, they were all staring at the door waiting for the teacher to call him/her to come in.

The teacher finally said "You may come in now", entering the classroom all of them was stunned from what they saw especially Blaire. She didn’t expect that her boyfriend will be with in the same class as hers. The teacher asked the new student to introduce himself then sit over to the one that is vacant (which was besides Blaire’s seat btw).

Max introduced himself in a way that amazed everyone, including the boys with his thick Hispanic accent. "Hola, it is a pleasure to meet you all. I’m Maxemellano Lopez, but you can call me Max for short. I hope we could be close friends soon J". Afterwards, he went to his seat and the teacher started his lecture for the day.