Ex-boyfriend encounter

School’s out, Blaire’s packing her things up and with everyone in her class were standing guard looking at her before she leaves the school, they’re all always like this because she is the school’s idol that every student admire. Everyone that passed her greeted her congratulations, a way of showing their support to her relationship with Max. And Max on the other hand, is slowly becoming the school’s idol as well because of his looks, charm, and kindness and also for being studious. Everyone agreed that Blaire and Max are perfect for each other. Their relationship was the school’s top talk; surely it was impossible for Blaire’s no good ex- boyfriend (Peter) not to hear about it. Peter came to conclusion to clear things up with Blaire and explains things to her clearly of what happened; before he goes home.

Peter rushed down the hallway to have a word with Blaire, but as soon as he was about to enter her classroom, he stumbled upon Max at the doorway and apologised for bumping into him. Max realised that Peter wasn’t from their class so he asked

“Hey, you’re not from this class. Who are you looking for?”

Peter immediately responded “Oh, my bad. I’m looking for Blaire. I want to speak with her.”

When Max was about to call out to Blaire, a classmate saw them talking and approached Peter in mind to not let Blaire see him. He whispered/shouted that only the ones near them could hear “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU ASSHOLE?! Haven’t you hurt Blaire far enough? I don’t know what happened but a guy making a girl cry is not cool. So, in behalf of those that feel for Blaire, I would like to ask you leave and never come nor talk to her ever again.”

Max was shocked that immediately turned into anger from what he heard and said "Oh, you’re that good-for-nothing dickward of an ex-boyfriend of Blaire that she mentioned before. You heard the guy, GET OUT! And please for all of its good, leave quietly before I introduce you to my lovely fist that’s been dying to disarrange your face."

Peter was beyond angry that some newbie was telling him what to do and threatening him but he still insisted to speak with Blaire "I am looking for Blaire not you two dickheads; I want to speak with her and I repeat ‘not you two’. And don’t you dare stop me again; I have my rights to her. Who are you anyway to stop me and threaten me like that! You’re just some busy-body getting into other people’s business. So you should be the one who should BACK OFF!" He countered to Max with such confidence.

Everyone else in class was wondering why two of their classmates were in the doorway for a while, approached them. They heard the last conversation, and started laughing.

Peter who was uneasy as to why they were laughing creased his eyebrow and asked "Is there something to laugh about?"

"Ha-ha of course, there is. You’re saying that you have the rights to still talk to her after what happened! That was hilarious!"

Then they all became serious "You don’t have the rights to Blaire anymore douche, and don’t you know that the person who’s standing right in front of you is Max, Blaire’s current boyfriend. It’s not how dare him but how dare you come here and seek for Blaire, have you no shame for what you’ve done to her!! We won’t allow it, and either will Max. We don’t want our precious Blaire to get hurt again just because of a dickhead like you" one of them exclaimed.

Then Max spoke angrily "Now you see, we all agree in one thing. That is not to see my girl cry like that again, I know what happened. I was there when Blaire almost gave up her life to a dickhead like you, but luckily I was there to save her."

Blaire wondered what all the fuss was about, stood up from her desk and approached Max "Hey babe, what’s going on? Why are all of you in front of the door?"

As soon as Peter heard who was talking (Blaire) and looked at her direction, quickly spoke "Blaire, may I have a word with you?"

Blaire stood there frozen and didn’t know what to do, because every time Blaire sees ‘him’, she remembers those horrible memories that gave her the stupidest reason to give her life up. So, she just turned around and slowly walked away from the crowd. But abruptly stopped to say

"Babe, everyone, please get him out of my sight. I don’t want anyone to ruin my happy mood in such a happy day. Thank you" everyone was pleased to what Blaire requested of them and once again faced Peter and shouted at his face "YOU HEARD HER, SCRAM YOU LITTLE HEART BREAKER!!"

Peter shook his head and left the room defeated and went home but promised to himself that he won’t give up until his explanation is heard. Same went with everyone else from Blaire’s class.

Max saw Blaire’s face; it had practically the exact same expression the night when he saved her. He couldn’t bear to just stand there and do nothing. So he hugged her waist from behind, took their bags from their seats and carried it himself, intertwined their hands and said soothing words to her ear

"I’m always here for you and you know that. You can rely on me from now on. You’re not fighting this alone ok? I love you babe”

When she heard his soothing words, Blaire eased a little and let out a happy reply

“Yeah, I love you the most”

“Let’s go home" said Max.