Guarantee

So he could remote view from about six feet away. He had to do better. This wasn't going to help anyone. He needed to be able to remote view on the hunters and the alphas if he was going to save them all!

So he pushed himself. It had been 3 hours and dozens of attempts at remote viewing from different distances. His head was splitting and he'd had 3 nose bleeds the last 3 times he did it. But he was now able to remote view from 3 city blocks away.

Derek Boyd and Isaac were with him while Peter Erica and Scott were three blocks away and they were on the phone with Derek as Stiles was remote viewing them again and again.

"That's enough Stiles. You're bleeding again." Derek growled as he put a cloth to Stiles nose.

Stiles's reply was muffles from the cloth as he said, "There's no time to stop Derek. I need to be able to do this!"

"You're not the only one that can protect us Stiles!" Derek growled low flashing red eyes.

Peter spoke up over the speaker of the phone on top of the empty dumpster they stood beside. "Perhaps you should eat and rest Stiles. If you end up blowing your own brain up and have a stroke then you can't protect us at all."

Boyd nodded beside the dumpster.

Erica's voice came over the speaker now. "Hate to say it but I agree with Peter. Rest for a while Stiles. We'll grab some food and rest for a while. If anything comes after us your warning system will kick in like always."

Stiles walked away a few feet and grumbled to himself. "Going on the Defensive is not going to save us... eventually we have to go on the offensive."

"I agree whole heartedly but right now we do what we can boy." Peter's voice came over the speaker again.

Stiles rubbed at his temples and wiped more blood away.

Derek's warm hand softly caressed the back of his neck and pulled the pain away. "Stiles... you need to rest... for the pack."

Derek knew that was the only way he was going to give in. "Not fair using that against me Sourwolf." Stiles groaned and leaned against him.

Derek leaned down snuffling into his hair. "I know. But I don't fight fair. That's why I win."

Stiles suddenly got an idea. "That's it... That's how we do it!" He stood straighter and looked at them. "We fight dirty!"

Boyd just blinked at him while Isaac asked "What does that even mean?"

Stiles got a cold and sharp look in his eyes as his grin became predatory. "We trick them! We make the Alphas and the Hunters kill each other instead of us! Whoever is left we can totally pick off after!"

"I don't think I've ever been more proud of you Stiles." Peter laughed over the phone speaker.

"But how do we do that?" Asked Scott over the phone.

Stiles shrugged then. "Not sure. I need time to plan."

Derek looked deep in thought. "Turning hunters against our own kind... I don't know..."

Stiles shook his head. "You wouldn't hesitate if you knew what they wanted to do with us. Believe me when I say this will work. I guarantee it!"

%%%%

I am committed to getting this account back up and running with weekly if not daily updates again! And I am also opening up a Patreon for any of you amazing people that want to support my journey to becoming a paperback Author!

I am not asking you all to go and support me on Patreon. Only opening it up for those that wish to support a writer and dreamer like me! Thank you so much if you do wish to become a Patron!

There will be special Patreon only Content coming soon! As a perk for my supporters! Love you all!

https://www.patreon.com/MiraHeartWild