Wrath of a Pissed Off Female

Chapter 3

Carloline wasn't in front of me for a snap of a second, and appeared with a smirk on her face. I know better to ask what she's done. To tell you the truth I was scared to find out what

The rest of the day flew by and school was over. I took my time getting to my locker and put my stuff away. Like in the morning, Mason was once again near my locker putting his own stuff away. Using my super speed I hurried up a bit. Just I was going to say goodbye to Mason, I heard a deep growl behind me. Next thing I knew I was behind Mason, who was hissing, with fangs out. I could feel my own coming down with a hiss of my own. Ethan I could tell, was going attack with all his powers. He was a full vampir, who mastered all his powers as well as a top rank warrior's son. The fact that I don't excatly know what Mason is, makes me nervous since, vampir powers are the highest rank powers. From what I could tell Mason didn't care.

 From what I could tell Mason didn't care

That's when Ethan attcked him. I tried to look for Mason, but only finding Ethan. That is until I saw him on the enternce of the school's fighting arena of the gym. I could tell he was weak, and hurt badly. I felt a surge of power full force as I thought of the person who did it.

Then I hear Ethan tell me how Mason was the one who attacked first, so he had to take self defense. I don't know what came over me, but I laughed at his explination and threw him effrortlessly with a burst of power that sended him 30 kilometers away. I followed as he flew to where he landed.

Caroline come to the areana and take care of Mason.I sesensed her confusion, so I also said, I tell the details later. Again.

Once he finally landed, I planted a foot in his chest to keep him from getting up. "Rose what are you doing?!" he chocked out, "Why are you protecting him? I'm the one you're suppose to protect! I'm your freaking boyfriend, not him."

I smirked, "Don't you understand Ethan? I said calmly, "You aren't my boyfriend anymore. In fact after your smartass stupidness that is what made me realize I wasted my time with you." I told him flatly. His eyes followed me as I lifted my foot and circled him. I'm sure I looked crazy since I've been told my eyes turned blood red when I was mad.

"I'm on his side. He protected me from my own son of leech boyfriend! Twice! Most importantly it's only fair I do the same for him. Since you attacked him, I attacked you." I said with a cold smirk and grabbed him by the throat.

"If you go near him again, I will slice your throat off so painfully, and then drain you, and lastly give you disgusting corpse to the werewolves." I pronounced every word with the most venom I could muster in my voice.

"Got it?" I said tighting my grip while holding him up with my fangs out. He weakly nodded. I threw him in complete disgust and stregnth just to knock him of a few hours.

After walking away from where Ethan layed, I remebered why I did what I did.
MASON!