Fresh From L.A. Blake, The Dumbass

So hey guys, what's up? I'm so bored right now so I'm just going to write. This was what I was thinking about the whole day. That and something else but yeah.... So yeah I don't know what else to say so bye for now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky's POV

I woke up at around 4 because I couldn't sleep. All I can think about is "what's going on with Addie? What's my mom doing? What's my dad doing?(actually I think he's now passed out on some random person's couch.) What am I going to wear for tryouts today?" Haha I already know.

I slip into my high wasted shorts and my crop top. My crop top has been purposely ripped along the bottom, so it used to be a regular shirt but has cuts in it. I put on my high tops and I get my bag with my swimsuit in it and I grab all the other stuff I need. My swimsuit is a one piece. So it looks like the top part was just tied, and the sides going sideways is tied.

I went downstairs and surprisingly I saw Nate watching tv. He was still in his suit, but I'm just creeped out he's still here.

"Going somewhere, Sky?"

"I m going to the Y, but most importantly, why are you here?"

"Well when I was about to leave, I got a call from your mother saying that I should stay here to make sure you'll be okay."

My mom would do that. Cause last time I stayed home alone, I thought there was a ghost in my room and after I "saw" it, I ran outside and slept there.

"Ohh, okay. So can you take me to the Y?"

"Yep, but I can only drop you off. I can't stay because I have to pick up your mother from the airport."

"I'm fine with that, I wasn't expecting you to come anyways.." Then I start to fake cry.

"Aww, you'll be okay."

"Yeah , I will. So, I'll eat then we can go, okay?"

"Kay."

And with that, I went into the kitchen and I made myself something to eat. After that, we went into the car and drove into town to go to the Y. When we got there, there was nobody but a white haired guy and the receptionist.

"Well, hello! You here for the tryouts?"

"Yeah, I'm Sky. Over where I was from I was the best swimmer on the team."

"Well let's see if your good enough to make it here. My name is Michel Clark. You will have to call me coach Clark."

"Kay, coach."

The coach was an average kind of guy. He had the average height, average size, average hair, and just average. Not cute, but not ugly either. Just average.

"Well you can fill out this and then I'll show you to the changing room."

"Okay."

I start to fill out the form when the door flew open. This green eyed guy comes walking in.

"Blake!" Said the coach

"Coach! Hey, ready for another season?"

"Of corse I am!"

Blake. I like that name.

"Who's this? Newbee?"

Ohh, Fuck no. Did this bitch think I knew nothing about swimming?

"I bet you I could beat you at swimming with my arms tied and my eyes closed." I said with my arms crossed.

"Wow, she's a feisty one, isn't she coach."

"Only question is are you up for the challenge?"

" I'd love too."

Blake's POV

When he walked in....

"Blake!"

Ahh, Coach Clark. I'm now ready for anything thrown at me.

Wait, who's that standing next to him?

"Coach! Hey, ready for another season?"

"Of corse I am!"

Seriously, who is this girl?

"Who's this? Newbee?"

The look she gave me right there, was the sexiest look I've ever seen.

"I bet you I could beat you at swimming with my arms tied and my eyes closed." She said wither arms crossed.

She's cute when she's mad.

"Wow, she's a feisty one, isn't she coach."

"Only question is are you up for the challenge?"

I love the way she says it. I also think it's cute how she thinks she can beat me when I'm the fastest swimmer here.

" I'd love too."

That must have caught her off guard, perfect. Now I can get a better look at her. Well she has sexy curves, cute brown hair, distracting brown eyes and clothing that if she were to strip naked, you won't notice. But she's still beautiful.

"Well Blake, why don't you show Miss Sky to the changing area.

"I would love to do that too. Come on."

I showed her to the family one because I couldn't go in the girls bathroom and I needed to make sure she okay with her lock and everything.

"So, your new here?"

"Does new spread fast here?"

"Well, I just never seen you here before."

"I came here from L.A., because my mom wanted to get away from my dad because..... Just because."

I wonder what happened.

"What? You don't trust me?"

I tried my best impression of the sad puppy face. I think I failed to get anymore information.

"I BARELY KNOW YOU!"

Yep I failed.

"Well sometimes it's better to tell strangers your problems."

"SHUT UP"

She then throw her bag at me. I caught it before it hit me though.

"You know, for a girl, you throw pretty hard."

"What? Your saying girls are weak? What are you? Sexist! "

"Nope, but the sexiest ."

"Sure you are."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey so what's up. OMG I just did the worst thing I could ever do in my life. I hurt someone in a physical way. I Feel so bad now. FUN FACT-Sky's full name is Sky Nicole Brooks.