Fresh From L.A. Preparation

Hey guys!! Summer yay!!!!! I love/hate summer because I love that I have lots of free time; I hate that I have TOO much freetime. and I see non of my friends, which is sad. but oh well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky's POV

I dial Amanda's phone number.

"Hey Sky"

"Amanda, are you going to the party?"

"Yeah"

"Where is it?"

"Uhh isn't Blake going to tell you."

Arrr. Ever since I talked to Blake and asked me to go to the party, she automatically thinks that he has a "thing" for me. Which he doesn't because he has a girlfriend.

A snotty ass bitch girlfriend.

"He hasn't texted me."

"Well wait a little bit. I'm coming over."

"Kay bye."

I end the call and get off my bed. I look out my huge window. I can hear the birds singing and deer passing in the distance. Everything looks calm. Not like in L.A. were there's noise where ever you go. Maybe I can get used to this.

"Sky! Your friend is here!"

Finally you come.

"Send her up Nate!"

"Umm Sky, its a boy."

Wait what!?!?!?

"Oh umm send him up??"

I hear footsteps walking up the stairs. I saw a figure and it came into my room. It was Blake.

"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVED?!?!"

"It's a small town, I'm telling you."

This small town thing is really creeping me out.

"What else do you know about me?"

he smiled.

"That you are VERY wealthy."

We both laughed.

"And I bet you would think I would be able to speak french or something like that."

"Pretty much."

"So, why did you come? I thought you were going to text me or something."

"Well I didn't want you to get lost."

"What about your girlfriend? Is she coming with us too?"

If she is I swear I'm gonna-

"She wants to go with her friends."

I looked at him. He was dressed like he was going to a fancy ball.

"What kind of party is this?"

he looked down at his outfit and huffed.

"She wanted me to wear this so it looks like I'm mature and stuff."

"If I were you, I would've changed and show her that she can't control me."

"I can't do that."

"wh-"

"Sky! Your friend is here and she's a girl!"

I chuckled to myself.

"Sent HER up!"

I hear Amanda running up the stairs.

"OMG sky! I can't believe what happened. I was walking to my car I pulled out my keys and I saw Luke and he said hi and I said hi and he-"

"Woah woah woah, slow down. English please."

"Okay. Well I like this guy named Luke-"

"Wait you like Luke? The one who your talking about is my best friend, right?" Blake said confused.

"Yes and shh. I'm telling the story. So as I was saying, I liked him for a long time and-"

"Wait, how long?" Blake blurted.

"Shut up before I grab your head and smash it against the wall!!!"

He shut up.

"Okay so I was going to my car and he said hi. I said hi back. He asked me if I was going to the party. I said yes. Then he came over to my car, pressed me against it. He whispered in my ear and asked me if I could find him there to hang out. I said yes. He took my phone, put his number in and told me to call him.

Then he gave me a peck on the cheek and walked away smiling."

I thought for a second to sink that in.

"Are you sure he's not a creep how wants to get in your pants?"

"Luke would never do that. He liked Amanda since day one. He would keep telling me 'Blake, she's so perfect' or 'do you think she likes me?' and stuff like that"

"He would talk about me? Aww, that's so sweet. So what do you guys think is going to happen if he told me to find him at the party?"

I could hear Amanda's excitment through her voice.

"He might ask you to dance. I really wouldn't know. I'm never really was one of his girlfriends." Blake said.

I laughed.

"Are you sure you didn't hook up with him??" I asked.

"I am hundred percent sure."

"Okay. Well Amanda I think- I don't know. Cause I have never met him. I have a feeling that he wants to get into your pants, but if he's clean or whatever, I don't know."

"So in other words, you think he will try to rape me."

"Yes, practically."

We all laughed.

"Alright guys so, go normal for this party? Nothing dressy like you, lady's man."

I like messing with him.

"Hey!! I have feelings, you know!"

He smiles at me with his winning smile.

"Whatever. Amanda, you don't need anything right? Or do you need something"

She looks at me lost.

"Like clothes wise?"

"Yeah"

Her face glows with excitement. She looks like she just won a flat screen TV.

"umm are you going to use that?"

she gets up from the bed and walks over to my closet. She picks up my pencil skirt that has pink, yellow and orange; a sweater thats oversized by the arm hole but cuts off at the stomach; And nude color flats.

"Nah. If you want, you can have it."

She just looked at me with awe.

"I love you. Not in a weird way but thank you."

"don't mention it."

I put on ripped skinny jeans, a black tank top and in different color shades says "Don't mess with me", a bright pink snapback, and a purse with fringes.

"Let's do it."

Time to shine like the stars, Sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay. I don't know. I'm just happy that its all epic at the end. like she's about to perform and rock the show or something. I love it. I like being epic. like one of my friends. And since some of my friends read this, ill pay tribute. Sydney is the first one cause the ending reminds me of her. Epic. ill do it every chapter. Bye guys.