Fresh From L.A. Under The Stars

hey guy!!! what's up? soo..... hmm. I don't know. My life is so simple yet so difficult right now. I dressed up as a cow. Amazing right? I don't know what to say now so you may read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky's POV

"So, like the fire?"

We went back to my house to get all the supplies we needed for the night. I told my mom that I was sleeping at my friend's house. But to be honest, I actually love this. I love the smell of the fire and love smores. Back at home, my mom and dad were too busy to do any of these stuff. I now wish they did.

"Yeah, I love it"

I looked at Blake while his skin was glowing cause of the fire. His eyes reflected the fire's movement. I loved the way it looked on him.

"So, are you ready for school? You know, new school, new people, new friends,....."

He smiled at me.

"... new relationships"

My face turned red. Even though I know he said that as a joke, I felt something... weird. And I guess he felt that too.

"Umm, I think I'm ready for it. School I mean."

Wow. Got even more awkward.

"Umm, Want some music on?" He started to go over to the car. Trying to clear out the awkwardness.

"Uh, sure."

I shifted in my beanbag and watched the fire flicker. On our fire pit, it has the carvings of animals. Birds, Bears, and other animals you would find in the wilderness. Then, the music caught my attention.

"I'm Sleepless about you.."

"Sleepless by Cazzette." I said without thinking. For some reason, my mind likes to say songs I'm listening to like a contest. If I can say it with one phrase, one word, or a beat, I feel accomplished.

"Wait, you do that too? My friends alway think I'm crazy when I do it." Blake stated. he came back and sat on the beanbag right next to me. He also had a stick with a marshmallow on it.

"Want one?" He asked.

I smiled when he started to wiggle his eyebrows at me.

"Yeah, but I want three" I said in a childish voice. I'd always do that to my mom just because. I'd be like "I wove you" and she would seriously buy me whatever I wanted. I stopped though because she won't fall for it anymore. Oh, well.

"Three comin' right up!"

He got all three on the sticks that have three placements. And to my surprise, he made two golden and burnt the last one.

"IT'S ON FIRE!" I freaked out.

he started to laugh while blowing out the marshmallow.

"It's okay, its gone now. You can calm down. You won't burn to death by a marshmallow."

I looked at the hopeless, sorrowful, and burnt marshmallow.

"Forget about me burning to death, YOU BURNT THE FUCKING MARSHMALLOW! IT HAD IT'S WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF HIM!! OH THE HORROR!"

I threw a pillow at him. The marshmallow didn't deserve this.

"Yeah!"

I threw another. And another. And another.

"OH, OKAY. YOU WANT A WAR!?!"

He grabbed pillows and started throwing them at me. I climbed into the back the truck and made a fort. I also grabbed some ammunition and prepared for the worst. Then, I started pelting them.

"For the marshmallow community!!" I yelled while pelting. Then I saw him climbing the truck and over to me. I climbed into my fort and put a pillow on the opening.

"Wow, lock me out. I can see how much you care"

There was a couple of seconds of silents. Then, I heard a stick break. I slowly got out of my fort.

"BOO!"

Normal people's reaction~

*Puts hand on heart*

"OH! You scared me. You're sneaky."

My Reaction~

*Grabs pillows*

"DIE DEVIL DIE!!!"

And sadly, thats how it went.

"Yeah yeah, relax. It's just me. Hey, stop!"

I am so angry but I'm laughing on the inside.

"You're so mean!"

He comes over to me and hugs me to make me stop. My whole body tingled by his touch. And I loved it.

"It's alright, I got you"

I smiled and hugged him back. But I never noticed how tired I was. Though, with him hugging me like this, I don't think I'd ever want to go anywhere.

"I'm tired. Here, ill gather all the pillows and you just stay awake."

I did everything he said and made sure to stay awake. I watched, him as he put the pillows back in. Once all the pillows were on the trunk, he got in and came up to me. While I was drifting to sleep, I heard a little voice in my head telling me that this song right now is "All the way" by timeflies.

"When I love someone, I love them all the way"

then I heard a faint, soothing voice.

"That's what I feel...night sweet cheeks."

I felt lips on my forehead and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Aww!!! hehe. there you go, a chapter. now me gonna listen to music, and see what's wrong in my life. lol, jk I'm not doing that. but maybe just listen to music. bye! :)