Fresh From L.A. Party At Who's House

Hey what up???? Gosh it's like the world doesn't want me to be with the person I like. The world wants me to be with someone I don't like that way. And then to make it all worse, the guy I like might like me back but doesn't do anything . Like "if your ready come and get it" jk. That's just wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake's POV

She was naked.

She was naked and I saw her. Now I'm not a pervert, but she was hot. I know I don't want to say that but I can't help it. I'm a guy. Most guy do that.

I am such a pervert.

"You liked that didn't you?!?!" Masiy yelled.

Might.

"No." I said quietly.

"Good, cause your mine. Now come on, there's a party tonight and I need you to go with me to the mall and shop with me. Kay?"

It's funny how she thinks I actually like her "puppy dog" eyes. The only reason I agree to them is so she stops.

"Ahh, fine."

"Thanks babe, you're the best!"

You're not.

" Can I change?" I seriously don't want to spend my night alone with this chic.

"Ugg, go!"

"Alright"

She gives me a hug and I repealed her.

"What? Because that bitch was picking a fight and I got angry doesn't mean I'm like that all the time." she YELLED.

so yeah I TOTALLY believed her.

"Whatever"

"What do you mean 'whatever'!?!?!?"

"Nothing"

"Arrr."

I really need to change.

"Lemme change"

"Okay, GO!"

I got changed and went to find Sky. She likes parties, doesn't she?

I find her talking to Amanda. I'm glad she found a friend.

"Hey Sky!" I said.

"Ohh, hey"

"Hey umm so do you wanna...umm I umm..... Do you want to go to.... That one party?" I stuttered.

What am I doing?

"Uhhh sure? Where?"

Ahhh shit.

"Well I don't know yet, but maybe if I have you number I like text."

"What?"

"Ohh opps I umm... Can I just have your number to text you the place?"

"Okay, here, gemme your phone."

"Okay"

She puts down her number and gives it to me. I say my goodbyes and I see a very angry Masiy.

"What were you doing!?!?"

"I was changing..."

"Yeah sure changing and talking to THAT WHORE!!!

"Hey, you finally found a new word other than bitch. Congrats!! And she has a name you know..."

"I don't care about what her name is, all I know is that she's not going to go near you."

"You're so protective"

"It just shows you how much I care about you, Blake."

Haha like you care about me.

"Let's just go okay?"

"Kay, babe!"

"And stop it with that shit"

"What babe?"

"That babe shit, fuck I thought I was older than 3 but I guess not."

"Aw it's just your my honey boo."

"You know what I like to be called? Blake."

"Ugg your so stiff, you know that?"

"You're so possessive and bitchy, you know that?"

"DONT YOU DARE SAY THAT!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU DO!!!!!"

Why does she have to do this? Does she really like to be so over protective.

"FINE!!!!"

"You still driving me."

"Let's go."

Why did she just have to pick me? Did I do in the world that I deserve this?

We got into my convertible and I buckled my seatbelt.

"Hey, are you going to do anything on Friday evening?"

"No why?"

"Well my parents want to meet you!"

"Why?" I hate it already.

"Cause since you are my boyfriend, you're going to have to meet my parents!"

I'm her boyfriend? What did I do to deserve that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was short but whatever. You will find that out later why he sticks around.