Fresh From L.A Goodbye L.A.

Hey guys!!!! This is my first time writing a book so lets see how this works. This book was inspired by one of my dreams that has been lately on my mind. This is not something that happened in real life or so I don't think so, but hey, I could happen. So I think I'm done now. THANK YOU!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky's POV

"Hurry up! You're slower then your grandmother!"

"Uhhh"

Why do we have to move so far away? Can't we just move to another house? there's not reason why we have to move half way a crossed the country just so my mom can get dad out of her head. I continue packing my ever-so-large luggage with all of my stuff in it.

Damn it, my makeup.

"Mom, do you have an extra bag?"

"Here just take this and go."

Going to the bathroom to get all my makeup, I look back at my room. The room that hold a lot of memories. The room that I had since I was a little girl. The room that I once filled with soap bubbles.

And stuffed animals. And chocolate. Aww yes, so many memories.....

Snap out of it before you become sad.

Well coming back to my senses, I've already thrown half of my makeup stuff in my bag. So, for doing so well I think I deserve a snack break. Then after that I can go sit on the couch, watch tv and tell my mother I'll be fine on my own to live here. Yep, that sound so much like me.

So got my pop tart. Check. TV on. Check. Me protesting. Check. Now I need one more.......

"I'll be the sun you be the shining. You'll be the clock I'll be the timing"

Phone

It's my best friend and she picked the song, I'm more of the rap kind of person.

" Hey Addie, what up"

"I wish you didn't have to go"

"You and me both"

"I mean, can't you just tell your mom that you want to stay at my house?"

"My mom thinks I'll be 'too close' to my dad"

"Well, can you just at least tell Jonah goodbye?"

Jonah was my "ultra lover" as Addie would call it. Addie wanted me for two years to date him so that I could go on double dates with her and Oliver. Jonah though, is like Oliver's pet that follows and does whatever Oliver tells him to do. Funny, Oliver is a dogs name and Jonah is the one acting like one.

"No Addie, I am not, I repeat, I am NOT going to tell him goodbye okay? That would just lead him on. If I try to lead him on, then I'm the bad one in this situation, get it?"

"Kay, fine. I won't make you do it, but as long as you promise you'll come back to visit next summer"

"That'll be easy"

"So can I still come to the airport to say goodbye?"

"NO! You can't because I would NEVER want my best friend to see me one last time until the next summer!"

"See you there then"

"Kay, LOVE YOU!!!"

"Yeah, of corse you do, Sky. Bye."

Right when I was going back upstairs to pack some more, my mom comes with all of our luggages. All of mine stuff is already pack so I guess when I was on the phone she took it to herself to pack my stuff. This is why I love my mom.