Piece it Back Together (Sequel to Lucys Heartbroken)

Two months after the events, the guild had been getting back to normal, even though they still kept Lucy in their thoughts. They had their annual fights and they had been getting more jobs than before. Team Natsu had added Wendy and Charle to their team and Happy and Charle was an Exceed couple, even though Panterlily hanged around them sometimes.

When Team Natsu were getting back from their job, they noticed a blonde haired girl on the street. She had a rainbow colored exceed, which reminded them of Lucy. "Doesn't she look like Lucy?" Natsu asked his team. The team nodded and Gray answered, "She does, but that's not Lucy, remember?" he told Natsu, reminding him that Lucy was not here anymore. 

When they got on the train, there were no rooms to sit on, but near the woman that they had seen earlier. It was the Lucy lookalike. "Can we sit here?" said Erza, taking the role of the most responsible one on the team. "Yeah, sure, it's a waste of seats if nobody is here." the woman said. "By the way, my name is Lucy. What are yours?" the girl asked, wanting to know their names. The team stopped in their tracks. " Are you Lucy Heartfilia?" asked Erza. "No" the girl sweetly smiled at them. "My name is Lucy Dragneel. Its the only thing I can remember when I was found in a river, floating with a lot of wounds and bruises"

The team had been shocked to silence. They remembered that Lucy was always watching over him, so even when she lost her memories again, she would still remember Natsu's name. Well, at least a part of it anyways. "When did you get found Lucy?" Erza asked the woman, now identified as Lucy Dragneel. "I was found two months ago." Lucy said. "It doesn't match up the time Lucy disappeared though, so she can't be her. Right?" Erza thought in her mind. "Well, I'm Erza Scarlet" Erza pointed to herself. "He's Natsu Dragneel" Erza said as she pointed toward the pink haried boy. "He's Gray Fullbuster" Erza said as sh pointed to the almost naked raven haired boy. "And she's Wendy Marvell. Our two Exceeds didn't come today because they had something to do." "Pleased to meet you Lucy Dragneel." Erza said as she bowed. "Pleased to meet you too Erza, Natsu, Gray, and Wendy." Lucy said with a smile. After that, the train started to move toward their destination. Little did they know that  the wheel of destiny has started to move again.