What Just Happened?

Everyone that witnessed the event was thoroughly left confused. I mean, why wouldn't they, since they knew that Zeref shouldn't be bothering them anymore. "But wait, what if something happened? It's probably the reason as to why Lucy, or someone who looks like her anyways....." Erza started connecting events to other events. As she was the only one with enough wits to connect the pieces together, the others just sat there. They were still thinking about what had happened, but were to stupid enough to connect anything.

"Ugghhhh, what happened to me? I feel like I was hit by a truck." Natsu groaned out. He was clutching his head and trying to figure what happened everything. "Natsu" they called out. They were worried that Natsu wouldn't wake up earlier than this, but they had to remember that THIS WAS Natsu Dragneel, the powerful idiot of Fairy Tail.

"OY, NATSU, GET UP, YOU GOT HIT BY A TRUCK AND WERE HIT INTO THE OCEAN." Gray said. Of course, while he said this, he was stripping his clothes. "Really?" Natsu said. "No." Gray said. "You actually believed that? You really are a flame brain. Oh wait, you're brain's already burnt." As soon as Gray said the last words of his sentence, he got rewarded a punch, by Natsu.

"You wanna say that again, ice princess." "Sure, you're-" A smack resounded in the room before Gray could finish his sentence. "Are you two fighting again?" asked a very pissed off Erza as she was hearing the two argue. Plus she still hadn't eaten her daily cake. To her, everything could go to hell without her precious cake. "No, Erza, we're the best of friends," the two said in unison. "We've always been best friends, right Gray?" Natsu asked his rival while sweating profusely. Gray, who was naked and was also sweating profusely, answered 'Yeah, man, we've been friends since little kids."

After that little episode that Natsu had with Gray and Erza, he was suddenly enveloped by a hug. First, it made him up his guard, but when he smelled the scent, it made him relax. "Natsu-san, I was so worried, I thought that you would never wake up again." Lucy sadly said. Natsu felt guilty about this. Even adding to his guilt was the fresh scent of tears that was coming from Lucy's eyes. 'Natsu-san, please, just please, I'm begging you, don't ever make me worry like that ever again," while tightening the hug. "I promise, Lucy, I mean we're nakama and nakama don't worry their other nakamas by getting hurt," was Natsu's response to the crying girl. He turned around and hugged her back.

"So Luce, don't cry like that ever again, okay?" Natsu said as he breathed in her scent. The two were so close together that if one took a peek from behind, it would actually look like the two were kissing. As the two leaned closer and closer, their lips were slowly getting ready to feel the softness of the other. "NATSU, LUCY, LET'S GO," Gray shouted from a distance.

The two separated so quickly that it was like the other was on fire. Both had blushes on their cheeks and Natsu swore that he would get Gray back for this. "ICE PRINCESS, GET BACK HERE" the dragon-slayer roared out.

Meanwhile, Lucy felt her heart thumping like mad. "What is this?" she asked herself. "Is this love feels like?" she also asked to herself, but she didn't expect to actually get a response. "Yeah, this is what I felt for him until that idiot decided to ditch me for his white-haired friend." was the response. It sounded like her, but her tone was different. It was like she had experienced loss and made a sacrifice like no other. "Who are you?" she asked the voice. 'I am you, well to be exact, I am you before you were reincarnated and it seems like you also carry the feelings that I held for that idiot," the voice inside her said. "Wait, I'm reincarnated?" Lucy asked. "Duh, why don't you think you don't have any past memories?" the voice said. "Uh, I was kinda expecting something normal like hitting my head on a rock or something." Lucy said.

"That's not what I would call normal either...." the voice said. If you could see the voice, it would've probably been sweatdropping. "Anyways, I think that this is a lot of info for today, so I'll leave you up to your own devices now. Plus, I need energy to actually speak with you." was the last thing Lucy heard of the voice. She tried calling it out, but there was nothing.

"LUCE, ARE YOU COMING OR NOT?" Natsu shouted over to her. "WAIT FOR ME!" Lucy shouted back with a smile on her face. For now she would relax. She would deal with all of the other confusing stuff later in life. Besides, she had her nakama to back her up, didn't she?