Discovery

As the team went up, they felt the stares of the other guild members. It was hard not to just look ahead and pretend to not see them because they are after all, Fairy Tail, the most destructive, powerful, and annoying guild in all of Fiore. The tem was really thankful when the door barred the stares of the other members. "Now, what is going on out there? This isn't like when of the daily fights that the guild has. And who is the woman that looks like Lucy?" Guildmaster Makarov asked the team. He wasn't really informed of the recent events. Team Natsu took turns in explaining as to what had happened to their job and how they met Lucy, starting from Natsu. "Well, we just saw her somewhere and on the train. Since they weren't any seats left, she offered the seats next to her." " We were suspicious of her being Lucy, even though her name IS Lucy, but confirmed it isn't her when she said that she did not remember events of the past months." Erza said after Natsu.

Gray continued on explaining. "She said she was found in a river and only had a few silver keys. I don't think she even has her gold keys with her, much less know of the magic she possesses. She only has her silver keys. Hmph, I thought Loke would have stayed with his master." Makarov thought about it for a second and actually thought their theory was right. But, there is something about her that makes me think that she is Lucy. As they continued on their coversation, Lucy was still getting stared by the guild members.

Macao tried to start a conversation with her. "Well, jou-san, we never did find out your name because of all the commotion." he said with a grin. Lucy answered back in a slightly high voice, because their stares were still getting to her. "Lucy, Lucy Dragneel" Even though the guild was kind of surprised, taking Team Natsu's word that the woman was not their celestial mage.

The members introduced themselves one by one to her. In order was Levy, her best friend, Cana, the heavy drinker, Mirajane, the bartender, Macao, the guy who talked to her before, and all of the Exceed which were Happy, the blue one, Charle, the white one, and Pantherlily, the black one. Lucy's exceed talked to the other exceed, but told them that her name is a secret. "Not even Lucy knows my name" Lucy's exceed told them with a smile."Then, why don't we give you a name we can call you?" Happy told the rainbow colored exceed. "Sure, you won't be finding out my real name soon, so why not?" the rainbow colored exceed said back to Happy. "How about Rein?" Charle asked. "It has a good tone to it." All the exceeds agreed to it and now the rainbow exceed was officially named Rein, even though its not her real name.

Lucy was told that she would have to meet the other members or groups, such as the Raijin Tribe consisting of Laxus, Evergreen, Freed and Bickslow as they are out on jobs. Lucy was told of some of the adventures that Team Natsu had gone through. Team Natsu then came down from the office and asked the one question that would've changed Lucy's life forever. "Do you want to join Fairy Tail?"