Flashback of What Happened

When the guild realized that Lucy had been hurting because of their actions, they all got guilty, "If Lisanna hadn't returned, then Lucy wouldn't have left us." That was the thought that was flowing into all of the guild members minds, except for Lucy's friends that hadn't abandoned her, in which Lisanna was among. "Lisanna, can we speak to you?" Natsu said calmly, which wasn't like him at all.

"What's going on in their minds?" Lucy's friends thought. The thought that they had lost all their minds. If Natsu being calm wasn't the end of the world then what would? Lucy's friends thought of a lot of theories as to why they wanted to talk to Lisanna, but nobody realized it except for one blue-haired librarian, which was known as Lucy's best friend, Levy McGarden. "No, that's not gonna happen, I'm pretty sure that they're not going to kick Lisanna out of Fairy Tail, right?" She silently and nervously giggled to herself because the idea of Lisanna out of Fairy Tail was absurd, right?

Lisanna then allowed herself to be escorted to the back of the guild for Team Natsu to be able to "privately" talk with her. "LISANNA, WHY DID YOU LET LUCY LEAVE?!" Natsu roared out to her in a voice that was like a dragon's when he was angry, in which he was at the moment. "ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU GUYS DIDN'T NOTICE DIDN'T NOTICE HER. I MEAN, SHE WAS SUFFERING BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS! AND YOU GUYS DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE UNTIL NOW?! YOU GUYS ARE SO STUPID!" Lisanna shouted at them. It was the first time she was enraged this much. Well, I mean, who wouldn't be enranged if a person was missing for years and now you realize that they're gone. Also, she was one of the team's best friends too. She was beggining to think that Team Natsu didn't really value her that much. 

"IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOU, IF YOU HADN'T COME BACK, THEN THIS WOULD HAVE NEVER HAVE HAD HAPPENED. Its all because of you.........." Natsu said. He whispered the last part to himself, but anyone who was present and listening to the conversation heard it. It was a miracle that the member inside the guild didn't hear their argument. "Lisanna, you're out of the guild." Natsu said to his white-haired childhood friend. "Heh,Natsu, YOU don't have control on when I quit the guild." Lisanna said cockily to him. "Oh, I know I don't," Natsu said. "But, I can do something horrible to Elfman and Mirajane." Natsu said. Everyone that was present was shocked at this. Never had they imagined that Natsu would be hurting another family member. "Oy, flame head, what do you think you're saying?" Gray said. "Gray's right Natsu, what's going on?" Erza said. Natsu then erupted in flames. His signature sign that he wanted to beat someone up. Now, in his rage, he was just attacking everybody. Erza, Gray, and Lisanna managed to get him away from the guild and into rocky cliffs.

Erza, Gray, and Lisanna tried everything they could come up with to defeat, or at least subdue the berserk dragonslayer. It seems like he wouldn't stop until someone died. "FIRE DRAGON'S ROAR" Natsu declared as flames spouted out from his mouth. "ICE MAKE LANCE" Gray attempted to cancel the attack, but his ice just got burned. Even Erza's swordsmanship couldn't do anything. "Take Over, Animal Soul: Bird" Lisanna shouted, as she tried to get rope around NAtsu, per Erza's plan, which was for her and Gray to distract Natsu and for her to transform and try to wrap Natsu into a magical rope, which doesn't allow the person that is tied up to use magic. But, for some reason, their plan failed, because Natsu saw Lisanna coming towards him and attacked her. "Fire Dragon's Claw," Natsu shouted towards Lisanna. As soon as the attack hit her head on, she fell back into the edge on one of the cliffs. When Natsu saw his, he immediately hit the cliff, so Lisanna would fall off. "Say goodbye Lisanna." As soon as Natsu said these word, the ground cracked aroud Lisanna and she fell into the cliff, which was a long way down. It was the one cliff that nobody had dared explored because first it was dark, it was big, and apparently a lot of people had been lost.

Erza and Gray managed to knock Natsu out and when he woke up, he didn't remember anything about the battle and Lisanna. "You mean you don't remember?" Erza asked. "Nothing at all, flame-brain?" Gray continued. "Um, npthing, wait what happened?" he asked his teammates. Nobody responded and they told Natsu that he should go back first because the two of them had something to take care of. "Gray, don't mention this to anybody, understood?" Erza said with a threatening voice. But, when they got back to the guild, Master immediately saw something was going on with the two. 

"Gray, Erza, come into my office," Makarov said, as he jumped off the wooden railing. Gray and Erza followed him and they eneded up in their Master's office. "So, what happened?" Gray and Erza explained everything about how Natsu talked to Lisanna at the back of the guild, how he went berserk, how he tried to kill us, and LIsanna falling off the cliff. "Ah, so that's what hapened." Makarov said. "Oy, attention here, Lisanna will be going on a ten year training program, so don't expect to see her soon!" Makarov said to his brats. Immediately, shouts of protests rang across the room. "ENOUGH" Makarov shouted. "If anyone disagrees with this, then they'll have to take it up with me. Got it?" Makarov said clearly. But what Gray and Erza didn't know, was that the white-haired maged had managed to survive the fall and live. "I promise you this Natsu, I will get my revenge." were her last words, before falling into a slumber in which she would soon awaken and try and kill her childhood friend, Natsu.