It Begins

When the whole guild woke up, they saw their guild. It was clean. As in like, no damages at all. And this was definetly not normal. Apparently, Crime Sorciere had fixed up their guild for them, as they were just returning a favor to Fairy Tail. As people began to panic as to why their guild was perfectly standing and not ruined, Makarov assured that it was an ally that fixed it. Makarov told then that he would read the note that people who fixed up their guild left. As the last one to wake up woke up (of course it was Natsu and Gray) Makarov read the letter aloud for all the members to hear.

"Dear Fairy Tail, 

      I see you still have not changed. You still do reckless things, but you still care for your family. Take care of the guild more....... We wil not always be here to restore it. Well, have a good rest and good luck explaining this to the council if they find out about it XD. We'll end this letter now since we still have to travel. Hope to meet you again.

                                                                                                     Sincerely,

                                                                                                      Crime Sorciere

And that was the end of the letter. Makarov almost cried (the part when he had to explain the whole thing to the council) but tried to stay strong (didn't think about explaining it until he could go back to his cave of perverted magazines and cry about paperwork and meetings and explanations) The rest of the guidl were quite thankful that their guild was restored because this WAS their place to hang out with their friends(family)

After the whole mess was sorted out and people were now quite calm (calm as in how they usually act in the guild which is not very calm at all) Team Natsu recruited Lucy to their team. Now, their team consisted of Natsu, Gray, Erza, Wendy ,Happy, Charle, and now Lucy. Team Natsu asked Lucy to pick a job of her choosing and she got a job which was located on Halkegenia (FOZ XD). Also, it was also close to Sabertooth............. (not true)

Author's Note: Sorry you guys, I am getting drowned in project, essays, quizzes and homework. (yup, its seventh grade) I promise I'll update more on summer break, which is only 1 more moth XD Wooohooooooo. So yeah, I'll see you guys in the next chapter, that is if you are still reading this. Sayonara minna!