A New Day

"YES" a high pitched shout rang through the guild's ears. Lucy was quite embarrased after her loud shout, but grinned after it. The guild cheered and became happy. Team Natsu taught her everything she needed to know. About jobs, about the members, and about the second floor. As soon as that was over two certain boys decided to make their insults known. After that, Gajeel joined in. When Erza was peacefully talking with Mirajane and was peacefully eating her strawberry cake, Natsu bumped into Erza and her strawberry cake went SPLAT. So, Erza joined in the fray of the fight. Now that a fight was going on, some of the members noticed and joined in the fight. Lucy dodged a chair that was coming her way, but did not see the glass that was going toward her at 25 mile per hour, and she got hit. When Lucy finally found a safe place, she saw Wendy, Levy, and Charle in it. 

"Is this normal?" Lucy asked the refugees. "Yeah, if you stay out in the open, I guarantee you will get hit by anything. You name it, chairs, glass, fire, ice, water, steel, barrels(Cana) and more. This happens on a regualr basis, so don't be surprised if you walk in the doors, get hit in the face in something, and see another thing coming at you 1000 miles per hour." Levy explained professionally like she was explaing history or something that was meant for students. Lucy clapped at her explantion and said, "Wow, good job explaining, you could be a teacher someday, you know" Lucy said dreamily. All the other survivors sweatdropped at it, even Levy. "Thanks" she said to Lucy.

Lucy, for some reason, was feeling brave and curious, stepped out, only to get hit in the face by a barrel, which made her blackout and for the other refugees to try and help her. "Lucy-neesan, get up, you'll just get hurt more." And that was exactly what happened. Since Lucy was in the middle of the battlefield (this kinda sounds like war LOL) and Natsu and Gray were charging up their power to the full extreme of their abilities, the two attacks clashed in the middle, hitting Lucy, destroying the whole guild, knocking out everybody even the refugees, the attackers, and the guildmaster. Then, everybody in the world heard a 'BOOM' sound resonating throughout their eyes, body and even soul. 

Even a certain pink goddess, a black aloof demon, a certain ship that is in space, heard it and immediately shook their head, for they knew it was from a certain world and a cerrain guild. "There is only one person that can make that kind of noise," said both angel and devil. "Fairy Tail" said all of the people in Earthland, the angel, the devil, and all the people in space in unison. It was so obvious who it was, but you never knew what kind of trouble they would make in a day. But, they would do anything for their fellow guild members.