Face Up

Lucy felt nervous when the guild was staring at her with their BIG, FOCUSED, eyes. They looked like their eyes were boring into her soul, trying to find out something from her. "Ummmmmm, hi?" Team Natsu's guest said. The guild erupted up in chatters as the new girl spoke to them. The reason they were celebrating was because they thought that Lucy, their beloved celestial mage, had come back to them miraculously. Her features outside were the same and pretty much, her personality was still the same. Even, her voice was the same. "THIS ISN'T WHO YOU THINK SHE IS" shouted one Natsu Dragneel. His voice had interrupted the enjoyment of the guild members. "What do you mean she's not who we think she is?" questioned one of the guild members. Natsu wasn't really paying attention to who it was, but the comment was still heard in his ears. "I MEAN SHE ISN'T THE LUCY WE KNOW" Natsu shouted back. The rest of Team Natsu just let him handle it, since it was Lucy, the oh so one he loved, but didn't notice. Well, the team also thought that he still didn't realize it, even after Lucy's sacrifice.

The guild was arguing over how Lucy was not Lucy. Natsu didn't really have any proof of how he could prove that Lucy was not the Lucy Lucy they knew. "Ummmmmmmmmm, maybe this won't help but I only have memories from this year. So, I have no idea what you're talking about." Since only Team Natsu knew this realy important piece of evidence that she is not Lucy, the rest of the guild was shocked.

Guildmaster Makarov did not expect the scene that his children made in his guild. He was hearing Natsu and his other children fight about a person. "Now, who is this child that causes an uproar. Is she that important?" Makarov asked himself. When he opened the doors to his guild, he saw a person. A female person. A female blonde person. A female blonde celestial mage. A female blonde celestial mage that looked like one of his children.

It was five seconds after Makarov had opened the doors that the guild had recognized his presence. The guild went silent at that and whem Makarov went to his office, he called Team Natsu to go with him. After that, the guild broke into hushed whispers. "Who is she really?" This was the questions that plagued almost all of the members of the guild. Even the guild's master, the oh so great Makarov wondered of who the girl was.