•one•

Peyton Clark

          Just finished up my last final of the year of my third year of college

          Just finished up my last final of the year of my third year of college. I'm so glad it's over. It's has been stressful. Taking care of an almost 2 year old son and doing college is always busy but I'm so Thankful that my mom will watch him while I'm at school or I need to do homework. My sons name is Holden. Holden Caleb Riggs. Yes I used Chandler's last name because Chandler is going to find out one day and I know him and he will want to be in his sons life.

          It's been  2 1/2 years since we broke up and last spoke. He moved on to Brianna pretty quickly and they are still together. That's what is keeping me from telling Chandler about Holden. I was about 6 months pregnant when they got together and it broke me. I finally had gotten the nerve to tell him but he started dating Brianna and I didn't tell him. Now with an almost 2 year old he asks about his dad and I have shown him pictures. When I look at Holden all I see is Chandler. The blue eyes brown hair his nose everything.

          Right now me Luna and Holden are going into Atlanta to see her boyfriend. Luna basically forced me to go with her. Because I didn't want to run into Chandler but i left with her and toke Holden with me because if I run into him might as well tell him.

          Thankfully Holden slept the whole 5 hour ride. I pick him up when we get to the Hotel. We get into our room and I set him down and let him run around the room. He's a pretty calm child but being in a car for 5 hours he need to release some energy.

"Mommy" he says

"Yeah Baby"

"I'm hungry"

"Well lets go get some food alright"

          I pick him up and place him on my hip I grab my wallet and phone. Luna when to her boyfriend's house so we have to walk to Wendy's which is where we are going because it's cheep and easy for a 2 year old. We get there and we order our food. We get it and sit at a table. He eats his fries when a familiar face walks in. Chandler he's with Brianna.

"Hey baby lets go finish this at the hotel okay"

"Okay mama"

           I put the stuff back in the bag and we leave but not quick enough. I have Holden on my hip when we brush past them.

"Peyton" says the voice I haven't heard in 2 years

"Hi Chandler"
------------------------------------------------------
Guess who's back even though it wasn't that long lol.