•seven•

Peyton Clark

          It has been nice staying with Chandler

          It has been nice staying with Chandler. Watching Chandler bond with Holden. Watching Holden play with Chandler. And me and Chandler sneaking kisses late at night.

          I'm not sure how I feel. I still love him but I don't think I want to be in a relationship with him right now. Because I'm afraid of one. Both of the relationship I've been in ended badly. And I'm afraid he will hurt me again like he did. Even though I know he won't. We are in bed right now laying next to each other. Holden is asleep and we are laying next to each other holding hands.

"Peyton"

"Yeah"

"I want you 2 to stay for the rest of the summer"

"I don't know Chan"

"Peyton please just think about it"

"Okay"

          He smiles and kisses my forehead. I get out of bed and go into mine and Holden's room.

"Where are you going" Chandler ask

"To my room I'm not sleeping in the same bed as you Chandler"

          He rolls his eyes and I laugh. I walk into my room. I check on Holden then get into my bed and fall asleep.

I wake up to Chandler picking up Holden out the the crib or pack-n-play. Which reminds me I need to put him into a toddler bed soon. Chandler smiles at me while rubbing Holden's back. I get out of bed and kiss Holden's head.

"Can I have a kiss" Chandler ask

"No" I tell him

"Why not"

"Because I said so"

He rolls his eyes and carries our son into the living room. He sets him on the couch and he reaches over to me to hold him. I sit on the couch and pull him into my lap. Chandler goes into the Kitchen to make eggs. Which are surprisingly not burnt and not bad.

"Wow you actually learned to cook" I tell him

"Yeah well living on your own for 3 years and 2 and a half of theses years you have a girlfriend that didn't know how to, so you teach yourself a few things" he says

"yeah well now I know you can cook for him"

          Holden is eating his eggs with his hands. Can't wait till he finds out what a fork is. After Chandler cleans up Holden and then hands him to me so I can get him dressed.

          I bring him out and he runs to Chandler. He picks him up and holds him on his hip. I walk over to them.

"Want to go to the aquarium today" Chandler ask