┍ 1-Yuuei Ahead! ┑

HEADS UP!

I do not own Boku No Hero Academia or any of these characters besides my OC.
Grammar mistakes are ahead, please let me know!
Please enjoy!

~I had to change up a few moments, in order for my character to fit in!~
_____

Ever since that incident, I ended up living with my uncle named Shi. He wouldn't tell me his full name, for reasons unknown, so Uncle Shi took care of me for most of my life. Though during most of it; I was too traumatized to even remember living with him.

When I turned 14, he suddenly disappeared from our apartment, leaving a note that said:

Kazume,

I'm going to be away, for quite a while. Please take care of yourself and make sure you apply to the UA Academy, it'll be worth your while. I'm sorry for leaving you so early in age, but it's for the best. I entrust this letter to you.

Shi.

Each day I grow confuse because of it. As far as I know, he didn't have any jobs to attend to, and I didn't work any, so where did he get the funds?
One line intrigued me though.

'Apply to the UA Academy'

Wasn't UA a school for teenagers who wanted to become heroes? I didn't put that in my 'bucket list'
But since he's my uncle, I'll apply anyway, and it's because that's the only thing he ever told me to do.

Though making friends can be quite difficult, I plan to hide my true emotion towards my 'new classmates' because I don't want them to get a weird impression. That's pretty strange.

Anyways, enough of my early exposition for you.
Please enjoy this story of mixed emotions and hyped-ness.
As the No. 1 pro hero, All Might said,
"Anyone can become a hero!"

*1st day of UA*

"I'm so late!"I stuttered while running full speed towards the UA Academy, in such a rush that I stumbled a few times.
It was a warm beautiful day with cherry blossoms flying against the wind. Well except for the fact that I overslept on the same day that's most important for all UA Academy students. Basically, it was the first day of school.

As I approached the inside of the Academy, I noticed my friend Kari Sukimora, standing impatiently towards the entrance. I guess she saw me because she had a baffled expression on.

"Kazu-nya?! Why are you so late? Class is going to begin in 5 minutes!"She wined, tugging my arm during arrival.

Kari Sukimora. She's been there for me for as long as I can remember, since I first opened my eyes. I help her and she helps me with home problems, but unfortunately we got into different classes.
She got into ClassB Support Course while I barged through the Hero Course.

"I-I'm so sorry..Kari!"I breathed back while catching up with her, and entering the building.

"I told you to set your alarm earlier, you sleepy head!"exclaimed Kari while pouting.

"I'm sorry Kari, its just that I'm always shaking in the morning, so getting ready was a pain."

"Well that much I understand."replied Kari, nodding.