┍ 2-Quirk Test-mony ┑

HEADS UP!

I do not own Boku No Hero Academia or any of these characters besides my OC.
Grammar mistakes are ahead, please let me know!
Please enjoy!
_____

"Calm down Kazume.."

The whole class seemed to be shaken up from what Mr. Aizawa said, but others were calm. He abruptly knows how to make a test really suck. Instinctually, he sipped his pouch and escorted from his sleeping bag.
Mr. Aizawa grabbed a blue and red tracksuit from his bag, "Alright then..put these uniforms on and head on outside towards the P.E. grounds. We don't have all day."

So I guess we placed on the uniforms and headed outside to the P.E grounds. Being in a tracksuit never felt so cool and awesome before.
"Alright class...I'll tell you now. Whoever is in last will be expelled from this school. So you'd better work hard."said Mr. Aizawa, leisurely sipping his pouch.
I could hear faint gasped from almost each student around me, but for some reason, I wasn't the least bit affected. It was almost like I was confident in my abilities.

Looking to my right, I noticed Izuku who seemed to be the most shaken up. Placing a hand on his shoulder I smiled and said, "Hey don't worry Midoriya, I bet you'll do fine!"
He turned slightly pink and nodded. I always wondered why he blushes around girls, maybe that's normal.

I glanced over towards the field while the boy named Bakugo threw a ball 705.2 meters across the field. He used his quirk, which was explosion, to enhance the speed and power, quite impressive.

"Use your powers in other ways besides fighting villains, it can help you greatly."Mr. Aizawa had said before the quirk test started.

Next was Izuku, who threw the ball 705.2 meters, but one of his fingers was badly wounded, was it because of his quirk? Or maybe he was nervous in some way.

I gave him an encouraged smile and before I knew it, it was my turn to throw the ball, with everybody's eyes glued to me like I was preforming.
Guess I couldn't blame them though, I wasn't on the 'class rooster' so only Mr. Aizawa knew my quirk.

I walked up towards the throwing point, seeing that Mr. Aizawa placed the ball on my hand.

I took a deep breath and threw the ball, feeling the leather leave my fingers.

.....And it glide across the field, shooting sand from both sides while a mouthful hit my classmates.
Seconds past and I couldn't control it longer so I released my mind, rubbing the sides of my temples.

It was quiet for a while. My classmates stood there with gaping mouths and shocked expressions. Mr. Aizawa broke the silence by showing them the result of my throw.
801.3 meters

"..I may have gotten a bit overboard.!"I stuttered while turning pink from embarrassment, "Usually I don't get this excited when it comes to quirk tests.."

"WHAT THE HELL? Why did she beat me?!"screamed out Bakugou, startling everyone and bringing them back into reality.

"She beat you and destroyed you!"added Kirishima while noticeably mocking Bakugo and making him explosively angry.
"What exactly is your quirk?!"replied Iida, whose quirk was super speed/engine.

Being asked on what my quirk is, is pretty rare.

"M-my quirk? Hmm..I guess you would call it Object Manipulation, but I would rather call it Telekinesis.."