┍ 7- Confusion/ All Might?! ┑

HEADS UP!

I do not own Boku No Hero Academia or any of these characters besides my OC.

Grammar mistakes are ahead, please let me know!Please enjoy!

~I had to change up a few moments, in order for my character to fit in!~
_____

"Your coming with me though, Kazume."said Kurogiri as I felt something clink on to my wrist, feeling once sturdy floor leave me. Last thing I knew, was falling and gasping for help.

- -

My eyes slowly flickered awake while I began to regain conscious.
"What just..happened.?"I muttered to myself attempting to stretch, but gasped,
handcuffs were latched on my hands!

"W-why are handcuffs on me?!"I said, attempting to pry them off, but sighed.

I looked around to see that I was behind the water fountain where the weird portal was. Many villains were emerging out from the weird substance.
Why was I here? Why is this happening? Many thoughts were driving around my head like Kurogiris tornado mist.
I got up and began to concentrate on the cuffs, using my mind to unlock the compartments within in. The tiny lockets and holes began to unlock one by one.

click!

"Nice Kazume..one point for you."I muttered to myself, massaging my wrist smoothly.
I glanced around my surroundings and saw the disaster settings placed around me. Narrowing my eyes, I could see villains there as well, and other familiar people.
"Why am I here...?"I said softly.

"Because I wanted to see you, Kazume."

I spun around to see the man with a face-planted on his face. His blue shaggy hair, along with many hands latched onto his body, was utterly strange.

"H-how do you know my name.."I questioned, mentally defending myself for whatever this man has in store.
He placed out his hands in welcome, "How I have waited for you..Kazume. ..I'm glad to reunite with you. Now, let us come back home."
The man stepped closer, but I quickly backed.

"You avoided my question, who are you?"I said, beginning to be impatient.
He stopped and smiled, "Right..I figured as much. It is completely obvious, considering that many people already know my identity."

He slowly smiled, almost sinisterly, "Shigaraki. Or you may know me as Shi."

My heart stopped. Everything around me silenced while the only thing I could see or hear was Shi.
Tears began to flow continuously as I walked up to him, and embraced weakly.

"I-it's you...Shi. I've missed you so much..why were you gone all these years..."
He smoothed down my hair, "I'm sorry Kazume..I was entirely busy with this project..now, please come back with us."

I pulled away, tears running from my face. I studied his face once more, scared chin and ruffled blue hair.
I wanted to go with him, but then everything began to link. I didn't want to admit it, or say anything. But it has to be done.

"You're a villain..aren't you. It all makes sense now..LOV & S means League of Villains and Shigaraki. Your project was to kill All Might and defeat the ray of hope!"