┍ 5- Class Rep! ┑

HEADS UP!

I do not own Boku No Hero Academia or any of these characters besides my OC.
Grammar mistakes are ahead, please let me know!
Please enjoy!

~I had to change up a few moments, in order for my character to fit in!~
_____

After my exam, I rushed towards the bathroom, locking the door on my way in.
"Deep breaths..breathe."I told myself, throwing my mask and gloves off. There was a soft knock on the door, startling me.

"Kazume..? You ok?"asked a similar voice.

"A-ah, Yes thank you Ochacko. Just a little dizzy," I responded through the door, opening it and seeing Ochacko, her eyes filled with concern, "You did great during your exam by the way!"

She giggled lightly, "T-thank you Kazume, you did good too!"

I nodded, "What's everyone doing now?"
"Well, the last exam is going on right now, so we're almost done. If your not feeling good, I'm pretty sure you can ask and leave."

"Nah, I'm good!"I responded, escorting out of the bathroom, with Ochacko, and arriving to the surveillance room, seeing everyone chatting.

"Looks like that's the end,"said Ochacko, running up to the class.
My attention drove to Bakugou. I didn't witness his whole exam, but why was he so angry towards Deku?
I glanced over at Todoroki, who was unenthusiastic with his performance. I couldn't blame him though, he was watched by All Might.

But why did he look so sad? I made a mental note to apologize to him later.

"Alright class, great work today!"exclaimed All Might as we all made our way to the main school, "I have to go check up on Midoriya now, get your stuff and go rest for the day!"

Midoriya suffered many injuries, being informed by Ochacko, so he left early and escorted himself to the nurses.

Everyone sauntered to the classroom, tired and worn from today's exams. I as well was exhausted, but kept a small smile from today's successful work. Life at Yuuei is starting to look slightly positive for me.

"See you tomorrow Kazume!"exclaimed Ochacko from the door, "I have to go home early today, sorry about that!"
I returned a wave, "It's ok Ochacko, I have to stay late to wait for Kari, see ya!"

I watched as Ochacko left, driving my attention to Todoroki now.
"I'll keep is short..but not embarrassing.."

I poked his back, making him turn towards me. His vibrant eyes demanded me to make this a short conversation.
I stuttered, "W-well I'm sorry for giving you a know-it-all speech about the rules today..I already know you knew the rules so-"

"Don't worry about it."He spat, interrupting my words, "I was careless."

I narrowed my eyes, "I'm just trying to apologize ok?
Don't need to be all rude."
I spun around and left in a huff. I could hear him trying to say something, but took it back quickly.

I usually don't leave so suddenly, you know second chances, but something about his icy attitude driven me insane.
Tears slowly formed in my eyes, forcing me to brush them off hatefully, "Todoroki...I was just trying to help."