┍ 8- Villain or Hero? ┑

HEADS UP!

I do not own Boku No Hero Academia or any of these characters besides my OC.

Grammar mistakes are ahead, please let me know!Please enjoy!

~I had to change up a few moments, in order for my character to fit in!~
_____

I held my breath, "I think so too..Their plan is to kill All Might and create a new world with villains.."

He nodded, then turned curious, "As I saw you here, you were in deep conversation with the mastermind..what were you two talking about.?"

I hesitated, clenching my healthy fist and feeling something my anxiety increase.
"Do I tell him..about Shi and how he may potentially be my uncle.."

Todoroki looked slightly worried, "If you don't want to tell me, that's-"

"He's my uncle."

His expression was calm, but suddenly became immensely surprised.
"Your uncle? And he's the mastermind of this event?"

I looked down in sorrow, and nodded, "Yeah..and I understand if you think that I am a traitor, but I don't know why he's doing this, honestly!"

Todoroki placed a hand on my shoulder, "No, I believe that your not the traitor, your too kind."

My face turned slightly red, as I began to suddenly cry, "Thank you..your such a good friend, Todoroki."

He nodded in understanding, then looked towards the portal, widening his eyes, "I think Midoriya, Bakugo, and Kirishima just arrived at the battle scene."

I turned and looked his way to see small figures, helping a hurt Aizawa and fighting Nomu.
"We should go help them.."

Todoroki nodded as he grabbed my wrist and began to slide across his ice like a skating rink until we were a reasonable distance towards the others.

"Come on, we have to help them."said Todoroki as he began running towards them.
I nodded solemnly, "O-ok."

Bakugo, Kirishima, and Midoriya were exchanging fatal blows with Nomu and Shigaraki, slighting loosing their fight.

As we were running, Shigaraki had Deku in a tight position and was about to touch his face!

"No!" I yelled and placed my hand out, holding Shigaraki still.
He looked slightly surprised, then chuckled, "Ah, it's you Kazume."
I glared and made Shigaraki release Deku, who was now coughing and being aided by Kirishima.

"Kazume..why fight it? Why fight the threshold of freedom we villains desire? Why is it so hard to join our group?!"
I clenched my eyes, realizing the stares my friends tore at me, with confusion.

"I'm sorry Shi, but I don't agree with your reasons. Now please leave my friends alone! I beg you!"

Shigaraki stared deeply at me. I honestly thought he obliged, but that didn't seem like the case.

He began to laugh, "Sorry, but no can do! This League has so much to accomplish-!!"

Suddenly, a huge, deafening sound range across the stadium, leaving everyone in total silence.
Their intentions were stripped away and focused on the huge figure in the doorway.