┍ 4-Battle Time!┑

HEADS UP!

I do not own Boku No Hero Academia or any of these characters besides my OC.
Grammar mistakes are ahead, please let me know!
Please enjoy!

~I had to change up a few moments, in order for my character to fit in!~
_____

"They say the clothes make the pros..let's see what our next generation has in store!"exclaimed All Might as Class 1-A started to file out and and make way into a practice area with buildings and streets.

Everyone had an unique apparel on, showing their inner true potential on becoming a very well known and famous hero.
Me, on the other hand, didn't look as cool as the others. Maybe my weird mask would bring attention, other wise I looked pretty plain. Though Ochacko kept on urging and insisting that my outfit was cute.

There was a boy in a green suit, who looked like they were sweating to pieces, closer look and it was Deku.
"Hey Deku! Nice costume!"exclaimed Ochacko while I vaguely noticed Deku was blushing due to her costume.
I couldn't blame him though, Ochackos costume was skin tight, not that I didn't think it looked hot on her. Iida also looked very intriguing, he wore a full metal suit with engines near his legs and an awesome mask. Seeing everyone in awesome costumes made my stomach flip. I kind of wished I had a say in my own costume.
The practice area was a street filled city with broken down buildings and pretty much looked like any other city in danger. Maybe this was were those 'exams' took place.

All Might stood in front of us, with a box saying 'Lots' in hand, "All right class, lets choose lots to decide who will be the Heroes and the Villains!"

"Is there another way to decide?"asked Iida, who looked super cool in his full metal costume.
"Well most Pros have to work with other Pros, so it's the only plausible way!"replied Deku.

All Might nodded, "All right let's draw!"

Everyone single filed in a line and drew their lots for teams. When it came upon me, I drew mine with determination. The card showed 'I'

"I, huh? Well I guess I should find someone who has 'I'.."
There was a small tap on my shoulder. Turning around, I saw a glove touching my shoulder, but with an invisible body?!
"Ack?! O-oh is that you, Hagakure?"I responded, quickly masking my sudden rudeness.
I assumed she smiled, "Yup Kazume! Looks like we're a team for this challenge!"

I nodded as well while turning my attention towards All Might, who started to give out directions.

"Uh-em..we will use this building as a 'secret hideout' for today. There will be two teams, hero and villains. The villains will stay inside and protect their payload at all cost, and the heroes will either try to touch the payload or securely wrap the villains up. You will have 10 minutes to complete each challenge, let's begin with the first team!"

All Might had two boxes, one saying 'VILLAINS' and the other saying 'HEROES'
Again, Hagakure and I stood by with the other teams. With such exaggerated tension, All Might threw his hands into the boxes and pulled up two cards.

"Teams A and D will be our first battle! Everyone head on inside to the surveillance rooms while these teams get ready for their test!"
Team A, which were the heroes, was Deku and Ochacko.
Team D, who were villains, were Iida and Bakugo.

"Weren't Deku and Bakugo in a troublesome friendship?"I intrigued but quickly ignoring it when I walked inside, giving encouraging looks to my friends.