o9

"Thanks for walking me back," Yiyang thanked Jinyoung as the two were approaching Yiyang's apartment. "You really didn't have to."

"Don't mention it. It's the least I could do to make the movie, and because we didn't have enough time to get ice cream."

"You can always treat me to ice cream next time." Yiyang grinned.

"Oh, so there's going to be a next time?" Jinyoung smirked.

"Depends~"

"Well, if there is a next time. Let's make sure we watch something that's actually interesting." Jinyoung chuckled as Yiyang nodded in agreement.

"Well, I guess I should get going," Yiyang said as the two arrived the apartment.

"Sure," Jinyoung said with a gentle smile. "Wouldn't want to keep him waiting now, would we?"

Yiyang froze in her position. Confused by Jinyoung's words. "Keep who waiting?"

"Your favourite boy," Jinyoung answered with the same smile. "He's waiting for you." Jinyoung pointed to the rooftop.

Yiyang could only chuckle awkwardly at Jinyoung's words because she didn't know what to answer.

"Yiyang," Jinyoung mentioned her name as he approached her with his hands in his pockets. "If you like someone, make sure you tell them. Tell them, before I make you mine."

Yiyang was stunned by Jinyoung's last words. She didn't know what to say or what to do. So, Jinyoung decided to head back.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Don't sleep too late and remember my words," Jinyoung reminded her as he waved at her.

"See you." Yiyang waved back, still stunned and felt her cheeks turned red.

Yiyang cupped her cheeks with her two hands and sighs lightly.

"Boys," Yiyang muttered with a dumb smile and made her way to the rooftop.

As she reached the rooftop, she stepped out of the elevator, open the door, and saw Guanlin fast asleep on the sofa with the blanket barely wrapping his body.

Yiyang's heart melted, making her smile widely. She approached the boy and covered him with the blanket properly before taking a seat on the floor while leaning on the bottom part of the sofa.

"Guanlin must have been so exhausted today," Yiyang thought to herself as she remembered Guanlin having basketball practice after school today.

He looked like an angel as he slept. Yiyang couldn't help but smile and play with his hair. 

Guanlin wasn't fully asleep, so he felt someone playing with his hair. He knew it was Yiyang. He could sense her and he knew that it was her by the way she played with his hair. 

A smile crept onto his face as he slowly opened his eyes. "Yiyang...? You're here."

"I said I would come here yesterday, didn't I?"

"But, your date with Jinyoung?"

"Priorities," Yiyang answered and gave him the gentle smile that she always did.

.

unedited

.

are you going to stan Wanna One?