1o

"Believe or not, he actually agreed to our request for a trip," Yiyang told Guanlin as the two did their homework.

"Seriously?" Guanlin asked in shock.

"Yeah. And guess where we're going." Yiyang picked up her calculator.

"Where?"

"Tokyo!" Yiyang excitedly exclaimed.

"Serious?" Guanlin asked still in shock.

"Nah, I'm just kidding~" Yiyang chuckled and shook her head.

Guanlin frowned. "Then, where are you going?"

"Taiwan!"

"WHAT!? That's even better!" Guanlin exclaimed with his eyes widen.

"I know right!?" Yiyang exclaimed in excitement.

"Woah, you're so lucky, jie." Guanlin felt a little envious and sad at the same time. "How long are you going to go there for?"

"A week. We're leaving on Monday," Yiyang informed.

"Oh, then I won't be seeing you for one week then," Guanlin said softly in disappointment.

"I haven't even got to the best part yet~"

"There's a best part?" Guanlin asked with a really not excited tone.

"Yeah~ Of course! Want to know what it is?"

"Not really."

Yiyang could sense that the boy was disappointed. She felt a little bad for making him feel that way.

"Yah, are upset?" Yiyang asked.

"Why would I be?" Guanlin turned his head to Yiyang.

"Your tone sounds upset." Yiyang let out a forced smile.

"What? I'm fine." Guanlin brushed it off. "Why would I be upset? I have nothing to be upset about."

"So, do you want to hear the best part?" Yiyang asked with a grin.

"Sure," Guanlin answered as he placed his homework on the coffee table, wanting to stretch his legs. "What is it?"

"We get to bring anyone we from other classes!" Yiyang announced excitedly.

"Oh, great," Guanlin answered in a monotone. "Who are you inviting?"

"Oh, I don't know. My favourite unswaggy boy from Taipei," Yiyang answered, trying to hold in her laughter.

"Oh, cool." Guanlin's monotone remain unchanged, but then he realised what Yiyang said and immediately turned his head to her with a grin on his face. "Wait, is it me?"

"Of course! Who else would it be?" A giggle left Yiyang's mouth.

"For real!?"

"Yeah! Of course," Yiyang answered with a smile just as bright as Guanlin's.

"Jie! You're the best!" Guanlin exclaimed in joy and hugged Yiyang really tightly.

Yiyang chuckled. "Too tight, Guanlin."

Guanlin released the hug and looked at Yiyang with the same smile. "Sorry, jie. I'm just so happy."

"I'm happy too." Yiyang chuckled. "So, do you want to go?"

"Of course! I would be crazy not to!"

.

unedited

.

i think i'm going to stan guanlin in wanna one? but jihoon and woojin ~ !