12

"The noodles actually doesn't taste that bad, you know. Don't you at least want to try it?"

Yiyang looked at Guanlin unsurely but took it anyways because it looked tempting. "Fine. But, I still want to keep my rice."

Yiyang tired a bit of Guanlin's fried noodles that was served to him by the air stewardess. It wasn't a 5-star dish, but it really didn't taste awful.

"So, what are we going to do when we get there?" Guanlin questioned.

"I don't know. But, I want to see my parents." Yiyang looked out the window to see a bunch of clouds below them.

"I want to see them too," Guanlin added. "I mean my parents. I don't want to see your parents. No, I mean, I want to see your parents too. But, I want to see my parents as well. And-"

"Guanlin, I get it," Yiyang chuckled and looked at Guanlin with a smile. "We should just ask our parents meet somewhere and we can spend time together then. Because we still have to follow the plans that my class teacher has prepared."

"Ah, yes. Of course." Guanlin nodded and took a bite off his fork.

"Yiyang~" The two of them heard a familiar voice called out to her.

The two turned towards the voice and saw Koeun with walking towards their table.

"Hmm?"

"Here. Jinyoung told me to give this to you," Koeun said as she passed a piece of paper to Yiyang.

"What? Why didn't he just do it himself?" Yiyang asked.

"I don't know," Koeun shrugged and walked off.

Both, Yiyang and Guanlin, looked at the paper that Koeun passed to Yiyang.

Dear Yiyang,
I was wondering if you wanted to sit on the bus with me when we're going to the hotel. I have something that I want to talk with you about.
Bae Jin

"I wonder what this something is," Yiyang chuckled a little and placed the paper down beside her tray. "The boy's too lazy to just get up and give the note to me himself. But, I should sit with him. He might be spilling some tea."

Guanlin's heart immediately dropped at her words.

"Would you be alright? You can sit with Seonho, right?" Yiyang asked the younger one who nodded.

"Of course," Guanlin lied. "I'll sit with Seonho. He's been dying to sit with me anyways," Guanlin bragged.

"Excellent." Yiyang pinched Guanlin's cheeks a little and continued to eat. "Then, it's settled."

"Jie, since we're not at our apartment. How are we going to have our late night hangout?" Guanlin asked.

"We can find somewhere at the hotel and hangout," Yiyang assured him. "Don't worry, okay? Plus, we'll be together for almost the entire time."

"Alright~"

Guanlin didn't feel alright with it. He felt like Jinyoung was somehow going to steal his favourite noona away from him. 

.

unedited

.

your swaggy rapper is jealous, what you going to do, Yiyang?