Chapter4- Sharp Blade & Pitcher Salt

After he left his Mate with his maids to freshen up, he called some of his men to go find and bring the boy that dare kiss the lips of his precious Mate.

He was going to teach that boy a lesson but not done as nicely as he did his Mate. He already thought out his plan to get even with his boy ever since he and Jasmine first entered the elevator at his office.

He had ordered his men to go and kidnap Clark Randalls and bring him to him.

As they were out he had brought his maids in her to come cover his soft white carpet with plastic and had them bring a pitcher of salt into his room.

His men knew better then to waste his time, they arrived back at his mansion in about 10 minutes with a very frighten Clark.

Clark had a bit of cuts along his chest and knees but you couldn't see his face because Blake's men bagged him which was exactly as he knew they'd do.

He then ordered his men to hold onto one of each arm tightly and another one of the maids to tell his Mate to hurry to his room.

After a few moments he had heard a light knock, and he told his Mate to come in.

She came in a bit hesitantly and then a bit more confident until she saw two of Blakes men holding onto some poor victim.

"Sit down" He said calmly gesturing to the open bed space beside him.

"May I ask what's this about?" She asked respectfully, and referring to the masked victim

"No." Was all Blake had to say in response.

Cautiously and carefully his Mate made her way to his side and right when she was in reach he held her tightly and had his men unmask his victim.

Gasping it at the sight of Clark's bruised and swollen face, Jasmine tried to get up and over to him but Blake's grip was too strong to get out of.

"Why did you do this to him? Wasn't me getting punishment enough?" She asked her Mate out of grief

"I didn't punish you... not enough anyway. This is his punishment and you are going to stay a obedient little Mate and watch.  Marco you know what to do" He cued one of his men

Marco then clutched his fist and smashed it hard into Clarks face repeatedly. Jasmine still begged and plead for Blake to stop but he wouldn't.

Blake was going to have Marco continue but finally ordered him to stop when his Mate began to cry. It didn't make him feel any sympathy for Clark or his Mate, in fact it only enraged his temper.

How dare she cry for this boy. I'm her Mate, the only male she should be shedding her tears for are me! He thought to himself angrily 

"Marco please hold onto her" He instructed Marco as he got up from the bed and kneed Clark hard in the balls causing him to grunt and collapse on the plastic covered floor.

"Do you care for this boy?" He asked his Mate gravely

She stayed quiet with tears still running down her cheek.

Grabbing his long blade from his wardrobe. He put 3 deep cut into the boys shoulder and chest causing him to cry in agony and squirm.

Still not satisfied with getting even with the boy, Blake grabbed the pitcher of salt and poured it all over Clark, letting the boy feel the burn of salt over his open cut wounds.

"I'll ask you again. Do you care for this God Damn Bloody Boy?!" He yelled with his powerful booming voice

"N-no. He could go get barried alive for all I care" She answered

He smiled a bit proudly with his Mates answer and then had his men leave and clean his blade.

After washing his hands he got back on the bed and picked up a book to read as he listened to Clark squirm and groan painfully, as he was bleeding to death.

"Aren't you gonna have your maids tend his wounds?" Jasmine asked after a few moments of silence

"Why should I? You said you did not care for that boy, so did you mean it or were you trying to deceive me?," He asked feeling his temper rise again

"I meant it, I swear but I'm not okay with just sitting down as a persons dying.... I mean ...please just let the maids tend some of his wounds. Fate will decide what happens to him after that" She tried to calmly bargain with him

Although he'd rather have the boy die and know that he won't be a problem anymore. He decide to let the boy live, not because of anything his Mate said but because he would send the boy off as a warning to anymore future admires that he will slaughter them one by one until his last breathe just to make sure that she stayed his .

He gave the teen boy a three table spoons of a witch healing remedy and then warned him to leave and never show his face or tell anyone about what occurred or next time he'd actually kill him.

Clark left running out of the mansion for his life and Blake ordered his maids to come tie up the bloody carpet covering and burn it so no evidence would be traced back to him.

While he was observing the maids clean up the scene, hadn't seen his Mate just get up and leave. As soon as he did realize it. He could only think that once he found her, all hell would break loose.