Chapter 1- High school

It was now lunch time. Jasmines worst time of the day, why?

Because that means she'll soon have to go home and once she gets home she'll be.... ignored.

She hated being in Blake's mansion, it was lonely. He was occasionally mean and strict but most times it felt like he wasn't even there.

If she felt sick, he'd have one of his servants pick her up from school. If she wanted to go shopping, he'd have a stylist pick out clothes for her. If she need girl stuff he'd have some expensive store company deliver it. Anything she wanted to do, he'd have someone else do it for her,instead of helping her or letting her do it herself but that was only part of it.

She felt so lonely, that she'd rather have him abuse her then act as if she's invisible.

Maybe if I start wearing skimpy clothes and die my hair purple he'll finally notice me She thought jokingly

By the end of the school day, Jasmine stood at her usual waiting stop for her main driver to come pick her up but was surprised when she was the attractive basketball team captain, Clark Randells staring directly at her.

Flashing her a sly smirk, she turned around unsure of who he was smirking at and once she says no one behind her, her cheeks began to burn.

Turning back around there stood Calvin about 10 centimeters away from her face, being so close she couldn't help herself. She brought her face close to his and kissed him passionately.

When he didn't respond back as quickly she pulled away feeling a bit embarrassed from her eager behavior but he then pulled her face back and kissed just as passionately.

The whole time she wasn't thinking about the person who she was kissing to be Clark, she imagined him being her Mate, Blake. Oh how she wished it were him so desperately. She was kissing him like she'd do her Mate if she were given the chance.

Pulling away a bit from their deep thrill moment. They exchanged numbers and were going to meet up at a party tonight at around 7:00pm.

Finally when her driver arrived, she told him how most of her day went excluding the how thrill moment with Clark of course and they started heading home... or so she thought.