Chapter 9- The Runaways

*Beware not edited*

"Let go of me. Let go of me right now" Jasmine screamed, thrashing and wailing her arms and legs around as the two men carried her to the stage with black knit mask covered over her face.

Once the two men placed her down the quickly cuffed her hands and feet giving her no way to run and escape. As soon as they released her face the private audience, the Black Market Auction began.

She was the only prize being sold tonight and looking at all the hungry, lustful, and intimidating faces she knew that tonight was going to be a long one and she'd probably get sold to someone whose truly awful.

She couldn't decide whether to feel betrayed or completely mortified. Not only did Nichole sell her into the Black Market but...In a way she felt this was a punishment or karma for running away from home and her Mate. She couldn't lie that she missed him more now that he's further away, not to mention it's been 8 days; more than a week since they left the state and he still hasn't found her, maybe he really doesn't care, maybe he really rather her gone and-

It doesn't even matter what he feels or thinks anymore because either way he's not here to save me and I'm most likely going to end up pregnant or dead... if my life's going to end up that way I'm at least going to seem confident doing it.

With that in mind she stood up tall and brave, although she still was mentally praying and giving herself hopeful thoughts.

"Ladies and gentlemen this is what you've been waiting for a way to get your revenge on Alpha Blake, why not do it by destroying the one thing he dearly cares about... his Mate."

She couldn't help but chuckle a bit after hearing that. The crowd all turned, giving her a puzzled look.

"Blake doesn't give a damn about me, you guys thinking raping me or torturing is gonna help you get even with him. You're all just wasting your time and your money. If I died you'd probably be doing him a favor." She spoke sincerely although it still hurt to say it.

The crowd gasped and began mumbling their thoughts.

"She's lying folks and here's proof."

The host picked up a black remote playing a movie projector that was shown to the whole audience on the stages curtain.

They had her tied up today's the crowd making it impossible for her to see what was happening but she could still listen and what she heard brought more sadness to her them being in this situation, even more then her great great grandmother dying.

"I need to find her Simon, I've already sent out nearly 3/4 of my-

"Cover her ears boys, we don't want to give her any sign of hope, do we?" The host taunted in a sick malicious type of way.

She squirmed and fussed trying to hear the rest of what Blake was saying.

"Dammit Jasmine. Such a disobedient and unloyal girl---but shes mine and as soon as I find her, I promise you.  I'm taking her disobedient butt back home. Such a nuisance she is Simon...yet... I really lo-" 
was the last thing she heard him say.

Before the men covered up her ears back once again. Holding her down tighter so she could not move. When they did finally move there hands from her. The video was over. And she felt like crying--- but she couldn't. She wouldn't give that host and these crazy people the luxury to see her cry.