Chapter5- Hunter&Prey

Jasmine already knew that all Hell would break loose once Blake found out she had vanished.

She wasn't trying to spite him or run off to Clark, who probably hated her now. She simply wanted to play a game with him,

... or at least she did now, once she heard him talking to one of his men.

"I can't trust my staff members  with the task of finding my Mate, meaning I need all staff members to enter the Dinning hall and all the escape areas locked, just incase my Mate tries to run off to that human boy, Clark."

It was surely bashful of her to want to play a game with such a ruthless Alpha but she couldn't shake the sparks that grew inside her once she heard him say those words.

I mean this was the first time ever... and probably the last time that Blake would be doing something for her himself. She thought excitedly.

Jasmine just couldn't let this chance go by... even if it meant probably more serve punishment in the end.

She felt someone's glare on her and she started to run when she saw it was Blake's.

"Jasmine get back here right now" He ordered running after her

"You'll have to catch me" She teases him

"You think this is a game. Wait until I have you in my reach little girl-"

"Wow you know something you sort of sound like the Big Bad Wolf with that type of tone your giving me" She laughed running down the long spiral stairs with him still on her tail

"Your right. I'm the Hunter and your my Prey" He said finally catching her and  pinning her to the ground a bit roughly

She looked into his eyes and began laughing again.

"What on earth is so funny to you?" He asked a bit annoyed with her laughing

"I just saw you smile for the first time ever" she stated still giggling a bit

"No you did not" He tried to deny

"Yes I did, you smiled after I let you catch up to me"

"I did not and I could've caught you from the very beginning" He responded truthfully, now standing and giving her a hand as well

"Then why didn't you?" She asked teasingly, smirking, with her hands on her hips.

He remained silent and tried to think of the reason, before long realizing his Mate was long gone.

Following her scent he found his way into his Masters bedroom and there on his bed lied his Mate who look absolutely tired out.

She wanted to run around and play with him some more but it was getting late and soon enough he'd just stop all together.

"Oh no, here comes the Big Bad Alpha " She again teased him but this time causing him to crackle a light smile

Laying down on the bed beside her, he wrapped his arms around her and he whispered in her ears.

"I do love our little game of Hunters and Predators but I'll have to punish you later for being disobedient so rest up" He finished and lightly pecked her cheek not knowing that, that single peck would lead into something... bigger.