Chapter8- Good Thing Gone Wrong

Jasmine over the past few weeks has seemed nothing but obedient in Blake's eyes and because of that and the fact that he didn't want her to be so lonely anymore.

He allowed his cousin Nicole, who is about the same age as Jasmine to come over. (19 years old)

They became friends real quickly which was good for Blake because now he had someone who Jasmine trusted to watch her while he was at work especially after she tried to cut herself.

Also he would have Nicole chart down all the things he never knew Jasmine liked or disliked on a chart and would review them bit by bit every night

It seemed like such a wonderful idea to let them acquaintance until this afternoon.

Coming home surprisingly early from work. He walked inside his mansion and couldn't pick up his Mate or his cousin scent anywhere.

Running up the stairs into his room. He say a note on his bed, it read.

Note:

I just wanted to write you a note to let you know that, your cousins helping me run away. I love you a lot, but since you obviously don't care for me. I'm now out of the state so now you don't have to worry about me getting in the way of your big company or ruining your Alpha title by letting the rest of your family and pack know you have a 16 year old as a Mate. Good bye and Have a good life.

P.S.: If you try to find me, I will just run away again and so don't bother :P

End of Note

He wasn't sure whether to be pissed or surprisingly hurt. All he knew was that he was going to bring both his cousin amd his Mate back, one way or another.