First Place Graphics Winner: Sleep with the fishes

The title's original; I've never seen a title like this before. From what I can tell, it fits the book, too, and it's eye-catching—like I said, an original title like yours would grab my eye if I was looking for good books on Wattpad.

The cover, too, is great. The mermaids on the cover give a bit of a clue into what the book is about, which is good, and its overall look is wonderful. The text is readable, and there aren't any spelling mistakes. Everything's capitalized as it should be, too. It's eye-catching, and fits the plot. However, it only has a title, not an author as well.

The grammar isn't correct in the blurb, and since I couldn't get enough information about the book to know what it was about, I didn't want to read it. I can tell what the plot is, to some extent, and it introduces the characters as well.

The punctuation is wrong in lots of places. A few semicolons made no sense where they were. There aren't any typos that I saw, but there were some comma-splices. Most of the sentences made sense. The words were used correctly, to my knowledge, but not discerningly. That I saw, there weren't any spelling mistakes.

In my opinion, the characters are a bit flat. Abigail is a 'Mary Sue', in my opinion, and Aaron is just flat. I can't see any interactions that show their backgrounds, habits, and personalities, and I was given some information about one character. And Aaron was described, but if Abigail was given a description, I didn't see it.

I can sort of see where the plot is headed, and it's original. It seems to be going smooth, with no 'bumps'. A subplot I can see now would be Aaron and Abigail's obvious friendship, or maybe romance in the future.

I'm going to be honest: Your story was good. The plot was good. But the grammar was bad. The description was bad. Abigail's flaw is a bit cliché (rebellious side?) I'm not saying it's horrible; it's quite good, really. This is all I have to say; your review and my summary.