Foreword

Hello, everyone! TFFC's Mahana here. 

I'm really excited as we've been working on our reviews here, one of our prizes that we hope you all look forward to. Here is some general information about this book. 

This is modeled after Wonders of the Worlds, found on the Fae Folk main account. Reviews here are not requestable, though. You have to win this as a prize in our competitions. 

Reviews come from the admins, but we are looking for prize reviewers. These are people that are willing to do reviews at the end of competitions rather than during the competition. If you're interested, please comment here via inline and an admin will contact you with more information. 

We believe in giving respectful reviews and are not looking to embarrass anyone. If you feel you were unjustly reviewed, please contact us and we will remove your review. Once removed it will be deleted. 

Please realize though, that we are not in the business of flowery reviews. We will tell you what we don't like and how to improve. If we only tell you what you do well, how will you ever grow? 

Thoughts for participants: 

Want the best review ever? Then prepare your book before we review it.

 If you know your grammar is bad, then you should know we're going to mention it. If you have characterization issues, we will bring it up. That's what a review is. We don't know what you know, so we have to assume that if you're willing to have your book reviewed with poor grammar that no one has pointed it out yet.