11

Barry's POV:
I  was getting dressed for the big date when I saw I got a text from Cait.
Cait: hey what time r u picking me up?
Barry: around 8 or so
Cait: ok see you in 2 hours
Barry: Cant wait to see how stunning you look
Cait: your so sweet
Barry: Ikr😂😂
I put my phone down and started picking out a suit for the date.
2 hours later
I ran to Cait's house to pick her up. Today was the day I was gonna ask her.
I rang her door bell and she answered almost immediately, She was wearing a blue tight dress and she looked absolutely gorgeous.
"Y-you look stunning." I said trying to pick out words but none of them fit.
"Thanks you don't look to bad yourself" she said with a smirk, I held her hand as we walked to the car and I opened the door for her then closed it.
"Barry Allen!" She said in a shocked tone. "What?" I asked I was a little scared that she would think I was doing something that I wasn't.

"You were on time!" She said happily.

"I guess I was" I said with a smirk.

|Time|Skip|
"So how's the food?" I asked.
"It's good!" She said happily.

Our waiter came and gave up out bill and we payed for it and left.

Me and Cait were driving to her house, I noticed that she was cold, so i took off my jacket and gave it to her and rapped one of my arms around her.

When we pulled in to her drive way she asked me if I would stay here the whole night. I nodded my head, just before she grabbed the door knob, I grabbed her wrist. Cait turned around and saw me standing there with a box in my hand. She was shocked.

"Cait, I know we've only been dating for a couple months but I just want you to know that I love you and I'm ready for the next step" I opened the box and revealed a key. She gasped.
"Caitlin Snow will you move in with me?" I asked.

She nodded her head as tears formed in her eyes, She started crying I hugged her and gave her a passionate kiss. We walked in side and laid on the couch together. Her head was on my chest and we were holding hands. "I love you." She said softly. "I love you too." I said back with a smile across my face. We stayed like that for the whole night. No one moved we just laid there.

It was around 12:00am when Cait said that she was going to bed. She fell asleep soon after that. I was laying on the couch thinking about what would happen.
What would happen if we broke up? What would happen is one of us cheated? What would happen is she stopped loving me? I questioned myself all night before falling asleep on the couch.

A/N
Sorry this is really short and was badly written.