Bonus Chapter (3)

15 years in the future....

No POV:

Barry walked into star labs. Barry saw Cisco, Hr, iris, and Joe but no Caitlin. "W-wheres Cait?" I asked with a small stutter and my smiled faded, they all looked shocked and worried.

Cisco walked up to me, "Barry, I'm really sorry, Caitlin..." he said as he put his hand on Barry's shoulder but looked at the ground slowly. "C-caitlin what?!" Barry asked almost shouting.

"She-Shes missing...." stuttered Cisco. "What?! How?! Why?!" Barry said panicking and fell to the ground.

Caitlin walked in, "Barry are you alright?" She asked as she ran towards me.

"Cait, I though you were missing!" Barry said as He hugged her.

She laughed, "no, I was getting coffee and a bagel from jitters." She smiled, "y'all are so stupid." she joked.

Barry smiled, "well I am an idiot for you." Barry laughed. Cisco stood there awkwardly. "Well, I'm gonna leave you two alone." Cisco said as he walked out of the cortex.

Caitlin started laughing. "Are we really that awkward to be around?" She asked as she continued to laugh.

Barry shrugged with a small laugh, "yeah I guess." I sat down and smiled at caitlin.

"So, hows Grayson and Josh?" Barry asked. "They are at school right now." Smiled caitlin.

"Oh yeah, I keep forgetting. I still think of when they were babies." Sighed Barry. "High schoolers aren't babies...not anymore at least." Said caitlin as her smile faded.

Barry smiled at her, then Grayson and Josh walked in. "Hey boys." Smiled Barry.

Caitlin hugged Josh then Grayson, then she sat down next to Barry.

"Hey!" They both said at the same time with a laugh. "Awww my twins are so cute." Smiles caitlin as josh and Grayson blushed.

"Nobody ever believes us when we tell them we are twins, cause we don't look alike and josh looks like he's 60." Joked Grayson.

Josh looked at Grayson, "at least I don't look like a girl." He said as he rolled his eyes.

"Okay, both of you shut up!" Laughed Barry, "Josh does not look like he's 60, And gray does not look like a girl."

Caitlin nodded, "yep."

Josh looked at his father and mother, "okay, whatever." He laughed.

Grayson shrugged and walked into the other room. Josh followed him after talking with his parents for a moment about his problems with school.

Josh had social anxiety and was very quiet, but when he was with his brother or best friend you could never tell that he had anxiety. School caused a lot of problems for him, people would bully him because he was short and very quiet. Grayson on the other hand had none of those problems and was a very social person.

Barry smiled at cait and hugged her.
"Who knew that we would have made if this far." He said with a smile.

Caitlin nodded, "so how are Eddie and Iris?" She asked, "doing well." Barry smiled holding Caitlin's hand.

"Dr. Snow." Said Barry.
"Yes, Mr. Allen?" She said with a laugh.
"Will you go out with me." Smiled Barry as caitlin blushed.
"Yeah, I will." Smiled caitlin.

The End.

So how did y'all like the ending? That's the last of the bonus chapters. I am officially done with this book. It's hard to believe that I've been working on this since January of 2017. Wow, why am I getting so emotional about this?😂 oh well. Well I hope ya liked the book as much as I enjoyed writing it. (Why am I writing a paragraph about this?) wow I confuse myself.

Word count: 604