3) Rose

I hate getting flashbacks from things I don't want to remember.

His palms were touching every inch of her body, while his thoughts were a complete other place. The sight of her blonde hair spread on his sheets didn't even affect him cause he was thinking about another colour. The blonde he was seeing wasn't blonde. It was a bit darker but at the same time, brighter than any other colours. He wasn't hungry for the girl on his bed, he was hungry for strawberrys.

Using both of his strong arms to part his sweating chest from the sheets, he already had different flashes in his mind to look forward to accomplish. The dry underlip of his, got wet from the dangerous and known tongue that had visited tons of girls' mouths.

"Why'd you stop?" The girl sat up straight, and took the white sheet with her to cover her chest. He didn't even look at her to answer. It was kind of hard to see what he was thinking when his back filled with different sized moles were facing her. She couldn't see his lips that tilted upwards. She couldn't see his famous smirk.

As if it was her house, he was the one to take on his clothes from the floor that she had thrown a few minutes ago. He took on his pants that she got him out of by staring with his brown belt. With the cherry on top, He took his black t-shirt on and didn't even have the balls to turn his head.

"The door is downstairs and to the left if you forgot your way out," he looked at himself in the mirror before he opened the old wooden door.

The blonde girl looked around and sqweezed her eyes. Jerk.

~♡~

As much as she tried to forget everything, Her past, everything, flashes kept popping up everytime she saw something in her daily life style that reminded her of small things from her past. For an example, when she was giving the cashier money for her coffee, the lady would be wearing what used to be Lydias favourite nail polish.

Or the times when she stares at herself in the mirror for a long time. She would never admit it but there was something about this new person she was dressing as that didn't satisfy her as much as the old Lydia Martin. Deep inside, She missed singing, dancing, going out and dance in the streets for a good cause. She would sometimes see the poor kids sitting in front of a bakery on the asphalt. They would look so dirty and with their head low as if they had given up on begging for help.

Just kids. No one cared. The big sign that read Help my little brother in korean was meaningless for the people walking past by them. Lydia missed those times when she helped moving the city. She changed people. The times when she would take her big speaker and place it in front of the kids, making them wonder for a long time what kind of help that was. She knew that no one in Korea knew her, so she revealed one of her big secrets for a crowd she didn't even know. The street was empty, there were no cars but only people walking around in a sunny day to find their perfect summer outfit.

At first she didn't get many people's attention. When she would press the button of her loud speaker and it would play the korean song - Save me, many people's heads would turn to find where the Bts music would be coming from. She would dance the exact same dance bts danced to in the video and the dance and her voice would drag more people to join her. Her hat on the floor would be filled with cash and coins from the audience that enjoyed her. She would take the hat and give the money she had earned to the kids. Instead of giving them money, She showed them one of the ways to earn money without a job. She did it all around the world but most in Korea cause the homeless people meaned a lot to her. She did spend most of her year in Korea. She felt like it was a part of her the first time she heard the music. That's why it was hard for her to hide her true self.