article

I'll have one cup of Tea with plenty of sugar please!

No, you didn't read the title wrong. No, this isn't clickbait. We're here today to talk about the romantic relationship of Bea Ackles and Tom Holland, aka Tea. For a couple months now, rumors surrounding their relationship have spread like wildfire, especially after a source leaked that the two had kissed on the set of their new movie, 'Saving Samuel.' Sadly, the kiss was confirmed to have been totally platonic, and was for a scene in the film.

We aren't totally sure as to when the young couple began dating, but it's assumed that while on their most recent trip back to Ackles's hometown in Texas they began the relationship. Bea's brother, Jensen Ackles, posted the picture featured above on his instagram three days ago, and the comment section has since blown up. Of course, there are some negative comments directed towards Bea and her previous relationships, but the rest is totally positive.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I hope to see more pictures of the two in the near future. Take our poll and tell us what you think of this ship! Are the your new OTP or your new NOTP?

SEE ALSO: Will Misha Collins be running for president in 2020? His fans sure seem to think he should! Do you?