library love // knj

Here I am, at the library counter. I'm a part-time librarian in a local city and it isn't always busy. I currently am a Computer Science major and since I can't just be a baby and ask for money from my parents, I need to make some income. I work in a library since I don't like noisy places, it always seems so peaceful in a library. I drank my coffee and laid my back to the chair. A woman comes up to me and asks "Where's the pregnancy section?". I was shocked. She looked so young, probably 19 or something. I then told her the information she thanked me, then walked away. Nothing much happens in the library, everybody is in their own worlds and nobody cares on nobody. Okay, maybe there are times that I kind of get excited when I see a hot guy but that doesn't really change anything.

Since I'm here everyday, I sometimes recognize certain people, such as that highschool girl who always reads love stories, that really stressed college student, an old man who reads novels a lot and that really smart college student. He's here everyday, searching for Philosophy books, must be a Philosophy major. He completely looks like a normal person but man, I don't really know where the sexy vibe is coming from. Not to forget his really nice fashion style. He literally looks like he belongs and born to a fashion week, looking good everyday. I mean although he is quite clumsy, he's really quiet and it kind of.. weirds me out?? It's just really suspicious of him.

Another tiring day, man my eyes are literally burning and my back hurts a lot for some reason. Its really stressful, nothing much is making me feel great but my dog, Procyon. And yes, I did named my dog to a star.

Oh look. Its him again. That guy. Why does he always have a greater fashion sense than I do? I am,, crying. He doesn't look happy today. He always had a smile showing, with dimples that you can literally swim on. I thought he was walking his way to the counter but he turned away and went for an another direction. But boi, my heart was making blood flow way too fast. I was wearing a sweater and a skinny jeans, wasn't really the best idea since its burning and considering the fact I was sweating when I saw him.

Five hours have passed and I'm here, sitting at the counter, studying because you know what? I felt motivated and I told myself I'm gonna do great when I can't. Though that boy seems stressed. I don't know but i feel worried (???) I don't even know him and I'm here already being worried for him. I was shocked. He then ripped every single page of his notes, one by one, he had so much tears in his eyes, his sweat runs through his hair, drops from the chin and you can see his clothes being wet from sweat. Everyone was looking at him, including me. I was worried, as said so I approached him.

"Sir, what's wrong?" I said while stroking his back and giving him water.
"You're scaring everybody sir, please calm down." I continued as I whispered to him. He hugged me. It was a tight hug. While hugging, you can feel his pressure, probably from studying. Something is pushing him to do more, when he can't do it anymore. But I'm nobody to assume anyone's feeling. After that it went back to normal, but he was still hugging me though.

"Sir, if you want to talk about this, you should. You can't hide something that is strong enough to control you."

"Can I talk about this to you?"

"Well its not like I'm some professional therapist but I'm willing to help you."

"Will you really? Where can I meet you?"

"Maybe after my shift at the library. Probably around 6:30pm."

"Should I meet you here?"