artists // myg

I sighed as I look at the whole canvas. I laid back to the chair and just stared at the ceiling for a few seconds, maybe minutes just to get out of stress and pressure. What time is it anyway? Ugh. Its already 2am. I proceeded to finish the canvas I'm doing, I mean its just the little finishing touches, maybe it would take me 20 mins or so.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ: 2 : 23 am

I finished my canvas. Finally.. I walked to  my bathroom and started to wash my face with facial cream. I patted my face and changed clothes and went to sleep. I need to adjust my sleeping schedule and make it a little more healthy, I said to myself as I was closing my eyes to sleep. I hugged tightly to my one and only teddy bear. I live alone and I also need some warm, a blanket isn't enough.

ᴀʟᴀʀᴍ: 7 : 00 am

The alarm clock was so loud I had no choice but to stop it and just wake up. I stared at the ceiling, again then looked at my room for a few minutes then stood and washed my face. I removed my morning glories and started to make my breakfast. Its just cereal with bananas. I'm too lazy to do more, too much work. I then entered the bathroom and took a quick shower. I wore a simple, red and black, striped turtle neck, blue jeans, a pair of red keds and black socks. Yes, I purposely made it matching. I took my art piece and waited for my friend to pick me up. I have a 24x30 sized canvas, do you think I'll just take a public transport? It took me 2 effin' days just to make that piece, I'm not gonna let that just be damaged. AnD THE CANVAS ITSELF ALREADY COSTED A LOT,,, im gonna cry if i ever lose that.

"Hey, you look kinda tired." My friend said.
"You look more tired. How many hours is your sleep?" I replied back.
"Idk.. like 4 hours or 5? I don't really know."
"Same.. just to finish one canvas."
"Should we go to starbucks? I need some coffee."
"I forgot my coffee so yeah we should."
"Hey isn't your canvas a little bit too big?"
"Its ordered. And I look painting in big canvases so.."
"Oh.. okay."

We passed by starbucks and ordered coffee.. ugh, why is my name spelled incorrectly again? Okay this really sucks now. But anyways, I checked the time just to see if we're late for our classes.

7:57 am

"Hey its 7:59, I think we should go already." I reminded her.
"Don't wanna be late for class, because I don't wanna be a college dropout!" She said sarcastically. This bitch really but same,, no I meant I actually don't wanna be a college dropout. I entered then sighed. She starts the car and just simply talks about what we were talking about a while ago.

I entered the room. I looked at my watch and checked what time is it. 8:24am. That's close. Just a few more minutes until class starts. I sat to my seat and placed my bag beside me. I then faced my friend and started babbling about stuff. I mean I have a social life in school too! Just rarely active. Lmao.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ: 9 : 05am | in my art class

"Oh wait.. guys we have people from another course, Liberty Art, Music pupils are here since their professor isn't in class so they will be temporarily staying with us."

Some people, of course Liberty Art students came in. They're pretty different, there are the shy ones, the gangster like ones, I mean every course has different students, really. But they seem to be surprised when they saw our hair. Is this your first time seeing an art class? Its really colorful here. We proceeded our studies and I don't know, but feel a pair of eyes staring at me.. just makes me feel really.. worried? I'm just aware of what may happened. I then looked around, wanting ro find out whose eyes has laying on me all this time. I then look to my back then suddenly the eyes are gone.. the tension is gone. I then look at the front and felt the same feeling again. I kept doing that for a solid minute, figuring it was that dude.. like that really pale dude with pink lips. You can tell he doesn't has anything on his lips, its just his lips. While in class, I told my friend about and boi, she was really annoying me about him. I'm not surprised, she's always annoying. After class, she was literally pushing me to him. Good thing he doesn't really notice. But boI this girl really pushed me, I bumped someone because of it. (A/N: wooww so cliché) I then apologized to the person, because I don't wanna seem rude or anything.